“Great little cabins!”

Glacier General Store and Cabins
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed in the Moose Cabin for 3 nites. They are very clean & quite comfortable. Very reasonable price, very good location for seeing west side of glacier park. Nice to have refrigerator with freezer, and air conditioning! not many in area have that. Chuck did a great job of taking care of us, including recommendations for what to see and where to eat. Thanks for helping us have a great vacation Chuck!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We spent a wonderful 20th anniversary here at Chuck and Jori's immaculate Wolf's Den cabin. The cabins are specially soundproofed and are absolutely quiet. The bed was wonderful, and the decor was fabulous. Best of all was the hospitality of the owners. What a great place to stay!

Room Tip: They all look great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stewart V
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great place to stay, great people to meet. Chuck and Jori are so nice. They are very knowledgeable. They know where has great breakfast to eat, where to see moose, mountain goats etc. Definitely would recommend everyone to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great prices, and great place to stay! Chuck and Jori (and buddy bear) are amazing. So welcoming and friendly. I was sick a few days, and we came home after a day of sight seeing to find a get well note and box of tissues! Where else do you meet people like this?! Extremely helpful about the area and the whole park. Will tell you exactly where to go and what to do if it's your first time. We stayed a few nights in the bears den (one of his cabins) Cute, cozy little cabin, very clean. Very close to west glacier park entrance. Would highly reccomend this place to anyone who is thinking about or trying to find a place to stay. We will definately be staying here again in the near future! Can't say enough good things about this place!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Chuck and Jori are great , they are a wealth of knowledge on where to go and what to do. The whole experience was great , chuck built the cabins by hand and even the furniture the beds are so comfy perfect after a long day at glacier. The general store is wonderful and there prices are the best we have ever seen at any park but what is so neat is there stories and the life they live. Chuck is a professional photographer his Picts are unbelievable but what is so cool is he has a story with every picture. This place is truly set apart from the rest , I won't even think of staying anywhere else when we come back next year. These guys have spoiled it for us because now everywhere we stay will be measured by our experience here and have to measure up. Thanks chuck , Jori , and buddy bear you made our vacation very special !

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012

perfect place to stay. Very very clean and neat perfect location. Owners make you feel right at home and will bend over backards to make your stay perfect. I can't say enough good about this place. If we go back to glacier we would stay here again without question. This place was great. Thank you for a fantastic time.
Dave and Hal

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

If you are planning on visiting Glacier National Park, you have got to stay here! I am so glad I found Glacier General Store and Cabins! The cabins are cute, clean, spacious and have the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! The cabins have a private full bath and kichenettes with a stove, fridge and microwave. The nightly rate and location are excellent! They are located about 5 miles from Glacier National Park! There have been comments about traffic and trains. Neither bothered me a bit...and actually, I loved hearing the trains! C'mon, this is Montana! As long as the weather permits it, they have a fire with smores every night. Chuck and Jori are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They are down to earth and fun to talk to. Chuck and Jori know the area very well and are happy to point out the best areas of the park to visit. I guarentee my trip would not have been as incredible as it was, without them! When I got there it was raining. As I was bringing my things into the cabin, I was told there was a full rainbow over the cabins. Have you ever seen the end of a rainbow? Well, I have! Shortly after I photographed the rainbow over the cabins, I was on my way to Glacier and there it was! It was an amazing moment! The entire week was filled with amazing moments. I would definitely recommend this hotel (cabins) to EVERYONE I know! In fact, I already have! :0)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coram
Kandahar Lodge
#1 of 3 in Hungry Horse
Great Northern Resort
Great Northern Resort
#2 of 13 in West Glacier

Been to Glacier General Store and Cabins? Share your experiences!