“okay, but could be better”
Review of Beartooth Cafe

Beartooth Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Cooke City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Macomb, Michigan
“okay, but could be better”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had dinner at this location and while the service was excellent we did not think the food matched the service. We were seated outside and it was quite windy and blowing napkins and other loose wrappers right off the table. Now that isn't the places fault, but is did take away from the dinner. We could have moved to the inside to eat to their credit. The other down side of eating outside is the chairs were much too low to the table. The chairs are standard and the table was one of those reels and it was too tall for the chair height. The food was okay, better than average, but not outstanding. I had the special garlic burger and my wife had the ribs. One item of note is I watched a lady in a wheelchair really struggle to try to get to the inside of the building. There was a large hump on the ramp through the door that was really not possible for her to neogiate through. Inside decor was pretty cool for this place. Price was a little high, but probably due to the tourist location.

Visited June 2012

Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Better than going to Mom's house.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Terri can cook! Melt in your mouth cinnamon rolls, breakfast made to order, great service, friendly people. There is a reason people are waiting around to get their turn.Don't miss out!

Visited July 2012
Becker, Minnesota
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We stopped on our way into Yellowstone. My husband and I shared the nachos and our girls had a PB&J and grilled cheese. At first we were skeptical about the price of the girls sandwiches until they arrived. They were the biggest sandwiches I've ever seen! The nachos were huge also. Great food and service and a cute little town. Glad we found them.

Chicago, Illinois
“Good food”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My dad and I ate dinner my dad had steak and I had the salmon, both excellent better than other dinners we had in ten. Great salads, friendly service. Would have gone again if in town longer. Recommend it.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Traveler-fun23
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The cafe was in walking distance as everything in Cooke City. Had dinner on the patio with mountains all around. Food is mouth watering. Mountain trout is to die for and the ribs fall off the bone. Young lady at the cafe made everything perfect. This is an excellent hideaway. Local people are friendly and helpful. There are grizzly bears around. And elk. And the best thing; no cell service. Awesome.