“Great food, great service at a great price!”
Review of Miners Saloon

Miners Saloon
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Cooke City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Miners Saloon is a full service bar with exceptional food. We have everything from burgers to pizzas to epic Sunday BBQs with steaks and trout. More information, menus and photos of our food can be found on our facebook page, facebook dot com/MinersSaloonCookeCity.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We pulled into Cooke City at approximately 9:30pm and checked into our lodge. We were advised that we could get food until 10pm at the Miner's Saloon. We arrived at the Saloon at around 9:40pm and, even though we were so late, we were warmly welcomed. When asked our server recommended some great food and beer. She was very friendly and helpful and the prices were very good. I had a burger titled, "Surrender Monkey" and it was the best burger I've ever had. I would highly recommend the Miner's Saloon. Also, we had our 14 year old with and the saloon was fine for him and the server was great with him.

1  Thank mageestillh2o
Alix H, Public Relations Manager at Miners Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Awesome, so glad you enjoyed yourself! Thanks for letting everyone know we are kid friendly.

There are newer reviews for Miners Saloon

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I enjoyed my experience at Miners Saloon on my July 2013 trip to the Beartooth Mountains that our party ate here on the way into the Mountains and on the way out.

This is a great, authentic bar with pretty good food - an awesome find in a very small, out-of-the-way mountain town. We dinned in during our first visit, and enjoyed the Hawaiian Pizza, and my son had a cheese burger. The pizza as a reasonable $20, and had pretty good crust, cheese, and toppings. We were certainly satisfied.

The atmosphere is a funky, authentic and rustic pub filled (very busy!) with an eclectic combination of backpackers, motorcyclists, backpackers, and locals. Although everything is covered in early mining and wild west artifacts, the high quality flat-screen TVs with satellite service in this remote outpost has both the authentic local place you look for, as well as the high-quality urban tones in both the food and the modern bar features.

I would most certainly suggest the Miners Saloon to anyone travelling through the Cooke City area!

Alix H, Public Relations Manager at Miners Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed not only our food but our atmosphere and tvs!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was an ok place for dinner. Cash only! The venue is really a bar that serves some burgers and pizza. The pizza we had was large and good, but nothing to write home about. Would go there again if in the mood for pizza.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was shocked at the delicious meal that I shared with friends in the Miner's Saloon. We had a salad with goat cheese, watermelon, nuts, and spinach and a side order of smoked trout. Delicious! Then we shared lamb sliders that were to die for! We had to get another order because they flew off the table. We also shared pizza that was high quality. Great food in a surprising mountain bar atmosphere. Kudos, chef!

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our vacation is not complete without visiting Cooke City. Over the years I guess I never went to Miner's as I thought it was only a bar. The girl at the Loving Cup told me it was the best food in town. After driving the beartooth and a disappointing lunch at red lodge brewery we stopped in for dinner. What a treat. While they were running out of barbeque items the pork chop and chicken were great. And the baked potato was heaven. Service excellent. I could tell that sundays at miner's was popular with the locals and we were made to feel at home. Bravo. Another great find in cooke city, one of my favorite places.

1  Thank Valleygirl59