“Great little cafe, loved the jazz vibe.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Great little cafe, loved the jazz vibe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here on our way into Yellowstone from Beartooth Highway. Loved the vibe of the place. Friendly service and real atmosphere. I had an ice cream as it was a hot day. Asked for one scoop but got serving size of about three! Unique & classy I wish we could have come back again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank XHarry

Bozeman, Montana
“Awesome Lattes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Chris and Patty, owners of Loving Cup Cafe, serve wonderful coffee drinks in additional to great sandwiches and other food. We arrived at their restaurant right after closing, and Chris reopened the cafe and made us the most delicious lattes, very much appreciated after a long backcountry trip. Thanks for your great service!

3 Thank skmwildernessgirl
Utah
“Cool little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

A cool Saturday morning, I and a friend dropped in. There were a few locals and the two of us. Very small place. I had the Ham Sammy, loved it. If you are looking for a big place, with lots of menu items and a level floor, this isn't the place. If you are looking for a unique little place, and love a little slant to the table, this is your place. While I waited for my meal, I read a bit from the John Adams biography. This was one of many books they had. I have been to Cooke a few times. This was the first time here, I am glad I stopped by.

Visited September 2013
“Great place to start the day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this great cafe as we were looking for our first cup of coffee. We were treated warmly and the coffee kept coming. Some of our group ordered breakfast and were very satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Parkhopper59
Wichita, Kansas
“Warm cozy atmoshere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great service, food and drink. The outside deck is delightful. Enjoyed the selection of music. Wonderful coffee house in the mountains

1 Thank Bill A