“Awesome fly fishing lesson for my 3 sons!”
Review of Stillwater Anglers

Stillwater Anglers
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Columbus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stillwater Anglers is a full service retail fly shop and outfitters that offers high quality fly fishing tackle, gear and equipment and guided fly fishing services on the Stillwater, Yellowstone, Boulder, Bighorn Rivers, and the Paradise Valley Spring Creeks.
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Cannot say enough good things about Chris and our Stillwater Angler fly fishing lesson! My 3 boys (6, 8, 10) were new to fly fishing, and other fishing guide services would not even consider booking a trip due to their ages. Chris worked with us, and tailored our day to include a great lesson and practical tips, followed by some good fishing. The boys soaked up all of his knowledge and experience, and they had such a great time. I would highly recommend Chris for anyone looking to learn more about fly fishing! He is the best!

All reviews
"yellowstone river"
"casting"
"rainbow"

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We had an awesome day on the Yellowstone yesterday! I would definitely recommend our guide, Ben, especially if you have kids. He was patient, knowledgeable, and made sure that everyone was successful. We also enjoyed the company of Remy the dog! We were total novices, but Ben was very diligent and spent time teaching us some casting techniques before we even began. We had a wonderful, memorable day on the river!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I went into the shop the day before my guided trip to get my license and shop, everything I needed was available and Bill was very helpful and kind. Ben took me out the next day on the Stillwater river and I caught big trout all day long. We got back to the shop and I met the owner Chris, these gentlemen were friendly, knowledgeable and treated me with respect. I highly recommend this shop and guide service to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Chris makes you feel like a long time friend, even with my son and I being beginners and on our first float trip Chris helped us through the tough spots and never made us feel like we were trying his patients. We caught many fish and had a great time. If your looking for a great guide Call Stillwater Anglers you won't regret it.