“Always Fun and Interesting” 5 of 5 bubbles

Montana Vortex and House of Mystery
Missoula, Montana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Always Fun and Interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've been to this vortex three or four times and they keep adding more interesting things to do and see. I have also found that the more in tune you are with yourself and your surroundings, the more you will experience the subtle changes in energy.

The experience is like being Alice in Wonderland, where nothing seems to make sense, yet on another level everything seems right. I think most everyone would have an enjoyable time here. The funnest things are being inside the house and defying gravity... or catching orbs and energy sources with your camera... or watching your spouse shrink in size.

Everyone should go at least once and see for themselves how strange and wonderful nature is. It is very easy to understand why Native Americans believed vortex's were sacred places.

2 Thank Judy C

Havre, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The house of mystery was okay attraction but I would not recommend it for anybody that gets motion sickness easily. I have mixed feelings about how it works. I feel that it could all be done with illusions but then there are some strange things that make you wonder.

1 Thank zane a
canton, ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Sucked into the Vortex!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Cool little stop. At some points, i could feel the energy and the slanted house was the highlight for me! My husband is more of a skeptic but I think he enjoyed the stop...I could see it in his eye! A tad hokey but pretty fun and worth the money!

3 Thank cantonjenCanton_Ohio
Fox Creek, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Montana Vortex and House of Mystery was the highlight of our trip. Amazing tour and very believable. Check it out!

2 Thank Tracey R
Las Vegas, Nevada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“powerful energy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fun, interesting. The vortex is extremely powerful! We could feel it internally. My husband and I didn't expect an authetic experience but we both felt the energy.

Visited June 2013