“Sucked into the Vortex!”

Montana Vortex and House of Mystery
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Cool little stop. At some points, i could feel the energy and the slanted house was the highlight for me! My husband is more of a skeptic but I think he enjoyed the stop...I could see it in his eye! A tad hokey but pretty fun and worth the money!

3  Thank cantonjenCanton_Ohio
"crystals"
"trees"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Montana Vortex and House of Mystery was the highlight of our trip. Amazing tour and very believable. Check it out!

2  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fun, interesting. The vortex is extremely powerful! We could feel it internally. My husband and I didn't expect an authetic experience but we both felt the energy.

2  Thank Taweyah
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

$9 per adult is a little steep for what it is. Was a bit of entertainment for 30-45 mins, but I wouldn't rave about it.

1  Thank Sarah S