Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$310
$105
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$259
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
$145
Hotwire.com
$203
$127
Mini Golden Inns Motel(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
$126
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$256
Hampton.com
All reviewsother guestspastryglacier national parkgracious hostswhitefishgolf coursehouse is beautifully decoratedgourmet breakfasthighly recommend this b beach morninglittle touchesgorgeous locationjumping off pointprivate bathroomhome away from homebreakfasts were excellentcomfortable rooms
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Airy rooms,a large common area,use of the backyard and decks. Patti is a friendly and knowledgable hostess. The breakfasts are a tasty treat. The B&B borders the Meadow Lakes golf course, and is a short drive from Glacier National Park, Big Mountain ski area and Glacier National Park and other golf courses. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The Meadow Lake View BnB was a gem! We decided to cancel our hotel reservation elsewhere in order to stay longer. Patti is such a warm hostess and offered many recommendations about where to hike, grab a bite to eat, and how to make the most of the trip. The beds were comfortable, water pressure strong and hot, and the homemade breakfast was delicious. Patti really made our trip memorable. I plan on recommending this hidden treasure to all my friends heading to Glacier.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We could not have asked for a better place to stay for our first time visiting Glacier National Park. It was convenient to the Park as well as a beautiful and peaceful setting very near town. Patti and Dan were extremely accommodating and helpful sharing information about the area and providing access to lots of materials related to local activities (thanks, Patti, for the tip on the tour at Montana Coffee Traders--it was terrific!). Our room was extremely comfortable, clean, and nicely decorated. The breakfasts were absolutely outstanding! We were made to feel right at home...Dan and Patti are the best hosts!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bonnie F
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Meadow Lake View B&B. Our hosts were very gracious and accommodating, offering the use of the deck, space in the fridge, and information binders and pamphlets to help us decide on things to do. The breakfasts were fabulous! Patti and Dan are so friendly and really good at what they do!
Being just outside of Glacier Park allowed us peace and quiet at the end of each days excursions into the park. I was so glad to find this place online.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I had a business trip in Helena and my husband and I decided to take a side trip to Glacier National Park, but you cannot get lodging in the park on such short notice! My husband found this gem online, and it was even nicer in person than you can tell from the photos online! It was lovely and relaxing, Patti gave us great dining tips and space in the fridge for our picnic supplies and adult beverages! They have created a relaxing atmosphere, aided by delicious breakfasts! I am not typically fond of conversation in the morning but I even enjoyed chatting with the other guests! I highly recommend this place! The only thing I would change would be King-size beds, but I don't think they would fit in the rooms and we were still comfortable on our queen bed.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lauren D
PattiSinger, Owner at Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hi Lauren,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about your stay at our Bed and Breakfast, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves. We do appreciate your suggestion about the King Size Beds, it's funny, we had already planned on changing one of our queen beds out for a King bed in our Juniper Suite. We've been ready to make the change but we've had no vacancies to give us enough time to do so. As soon as we get a break in our bookings we'll make the change and I will update our website and the other sites we are listed with on the internet. Again thank you and we hope you'll come back and visit us again the next time you are in this part of Montana.
Fondly, Patti and Dan Singer/ Owners