Cedar Creek Lodge & Conference Center(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$310
$105
North Forty Resort(Columbia Falls)(Great Value!)
$259
Glacier Travel Inn(Columbia Falls)
$145
Hotwire.com
$203
Hotels.com
$127
Mini Golden Inns Motel(Hungry Horse)(Great Value!)
$126
Hampton Inn & Suites Whitefish(Whitefish)(Great Value!)
$256
Hampton.com
All reviewsother guestspastryglacier national parkgracious hostswhitefishgolf coursehouse is beautifully decoratedgourmet breakfasthighly recommend this b beach morninglittle touchesgorgeous locationjumping off pointprivate bathroomhome away from homebreakfasts were excellentcomfortable rooms
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Meadow Lake View B&B. Our hosts were very gracious and accommodating, offering the use of the deck, space in the fridge, and information binders and pamphlets to help us decide on things to do. The breakfasts were fabulous! Patti and Dan are so friendly and really good at what they do!
Being just outside of Glacier Park allowed us peace and quiet at the end of each days excursions into the park. I was so glad to find this place online.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I had a business trip in Helena and my husband and I decided to take a side trip to Glacier National Park, but you cannot get lodging in the park on such short notice! My husband found this gem online, and it was even nicer in person than you can tell from the photos online! It was lovely and relaxing, Patti gave us great dining tips and space in the fridge for our picnic supplies and adult beverages! They have created a relaxing atmosphere, aided by delicious breakfasts! I am not typically fond of conversation in the morning but I even enjoyed chatting with the other guests! I highly recommend this place! The only thing I would change would be King-size beds, but I don't think they would fit in the rooms and we were still comfortable on our queen bed.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lauren D
PattiSinger, Owner at Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hi Lauren,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about your stay at our Bed and Breakfast, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves. We do appreciate your suggestion about the King Size Beds, it's funny, we had already planned on changing one of our queen beds out for a King bed in our Juniper Suite. We've been ready to make the change but we've had no vacancies to give us enough time to do so. As soon as we get a break in our bookings we'll make the change and I will update our website and the other sites we are listed with on the internet. Again thank you and we hope you'll come back and visit us again the next time you are in this part of Montana.
Fondly, Patti and Dan Singer/ Owners

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We recently stayed at the Meadow Lake Bed and Breakfast, and found it to be just delightful. Patti and Dan, have a knack for being friendly, giving tips and information and also leaving you to do whatever you want or need to do. I would book this location in a minute, it was clean, fresh and the food was wonderful.
Patti asked for any ideas we had on improvements and there is not much to improve upon, as they are constantly adding things in as they get to them. Here is a couple that we would suggest from our point of view.
1. Maybe let everyone dish up their own breakfast so that there is no waste due to portion size. It is possible that it would not make any difference because everyone would want to try it all, but it could.
2. The other suggestion is something to put on the wish list if you have one for future reno's. If there was central air, then it would be possible to sleep on hot nights with the windows closed and not hear the trains quite so loudly.

Don't mistake these things for complaints, just suggestions. We had a great time and great stay and truly enjoyed the food, the accomodations, and the hosts. Wishing Patti and Dan continued success, and hope to see you again soon.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
PattiSinger, Owner at Meadow Lake View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Hello Jean M,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is important to us so that we can continue to improve our guests travel experience when staying at our Bed and Breakfast.
With regards to your suggestions for improvement, you are correct, I do ask our guests what we can improve upon and any helpful suggestions so I appreciate your feedback:

Regarding the food portions:
Food portions differ from guest to guest. It is most important to us when serving our guests that the food is served hot and fresh out of the kitchen. Serving our guests is part of the total experience we want to offer at our B&B.

Regarding the Air Conditioning:
We've always had Central Air and Tall Oscillating Fans in each room, they are in the closets. We are happy to put the Central Air on for any of our guests that request Air Conditioning. I am sorry that we didn't connect with that request.

Again we thank you for your suggestions and look forward to you coming back to stay with us.
Sincerely, Patti and Dan Singer / Owners

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We spent four nights here. Patti was a delightful host, attended to all our needs, made us feel at home and cooked great breakfasts. The room was spacious and well-equipped and we were able to keep food in the fridge in the kitchen. The location was very pleasant, with a deer wandering in the yard and humming birds hovering around. The only drawback is that it's 25 minutes drive to Glacier National Park entrance.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan L
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Patti and Dan, thanks for the fabulous hospitality. Wonderful breakfasts, conversations along with well appointed rooms each with its own private washrooms, comfy beds and relaxing atmosphere. Walking distance to a great restaurant and the golf course. We will be back. Adios Amigos

Room Tip: Bed and Breakfast all the rooms were great.
Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple