This is a great little getaway cabin for a couple. It could fit a couple children in the upstairs as well but would be tight for 2 couples.
The best things about the cabin are:
1) It's literally feet away from the lake and there are large windows looking out to it
2) The lake itself is uncrowded and has a loon couple who make wonderful calls to each other at night
3) Very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed to cook meals ourselves
4) Great eating area outside with fire pit on the water
5) Very few bugs! At least when we were there the week after July 4
6) Remote enough to see a lot of wildlife. I saw a mountain lion saunter past at 7am in the morning 15 feet away from the windows that overlook the lake!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Check in / front desk||Service|
|A romantic getaway|