“Don't let the "Free Delivery" fool you”
Review of Stageline Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stageline Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Ordered a pizza for delivery, after waiting 55 minutes, I called to locate my driver, was informed the driver was still 15 minutes away at least, I asked is my pizza done and they said yes. As I had starving children at home, I got into my car to pick it up. Not only did the man not appologize, he wanted to charge me the delivered price for the pizza. Got the pizza home and of course was not very hot, tell it had been sitting in a warming over for the past 30 plus minutes. The delivered price pizza is about $3 more than the pick up price yet the sign outside says "Free Delivery". I will be picking up my pizzas from pizza hut in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

I moved to Flathead valley and received coupons/menu for Stageline Pizza/Columbia Falls in my mailbox. I order Veggie pizza & subsituted pineappe for artichoke hearts & a chicken fajita salad. It was a very busy weekend night & took a hour to get through to order. But once the pizza was delivered it was very good, good crust, big chunks of artichoke hearts & salad was pretty good too. Fast-forward to a week day afternoon, ordered Veggie pizza this time no pineapple or tomatos and got artichoke hearts & garlic instead. And this time I order the huge 'family size'. Well, all I can say is it was NASTY. I dug around but never did find an artichoke heart. I called back to complain, talked to 2 different people they said artichoke were put on bottom. I told them I was unhappy, very unhappy & that it was too bad because I had so enjoyed the pizzed ordered previously. They didn't seem to give a care that I was an unhappy customer. It's owned by Raymond "Bill" Cayford of Columbia Falls, but I was unable to get a contact or email for him. Maybe he doesn't care either!@!

Reviewed January 14, 2010

Stageline has the best pizza crust! One of the best pizza's altogether. My only warning to you is stay away from the mushrooms- they come from a can YUCK!