“Really Enjoyed The Food & Root Beer!”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had not eaten in an A&W in years. The 1st time we each had a hamburger & my husband also got a salad. The salad was so good we ordered two to go and had them the next day after one of our hikes in Glacier. Our last night we didn't want to eat a heavy meal as we had to get up at 3:30 to catch an early flight so we went back to A&W and each ordered a salad again. And of course we had root beer each time!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Yum, I love A&W. A little pricey, but usually worth it! Staff are young, fast and friendly. They even have rootbeer flavored Ice-cream, how great!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Right on Hwy 2 near Glacier park. friendly staff, serves the nearby Super 8 Motel, promotes the local high school, clean restrooms.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The atmosphere at the A & W is really cool. They have a lot of old fashioned decorations and it looks like it might have back in the 50's or 60's. The food is okay, about the same as you would get at Wendy's. Of course you go for the root beer floats though. i was disappointed that they did not have blue cheese dressing for my salad, but had a lot of very weird and random options instead.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I haven't eaten at A&W since I was a kid. Loved the Frosty Mug taste of the root beer! Cleanliness was a bit of an issue-- I had to wipe our table off, and the restaurant wasn't that busy.