“good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had a great meal @ this place on my way back home from Glacier park. The waitress was so kind & made great suggestions including telling us she had what we were thinking of ordering coming out of kitchen & would do a walk by & show us what meal looks like. Food looked great & was very good. I will go to this place any time I am in town. loved the homemade bread.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Okay, if you're looking for a high end dining experience, the Nite Owl is not for you. But then, neither is Columbia Falls, Montana. We stumbles across this place and thought it was a hoot. The food was good (and there was a lot of it), the pie was excellent, the prices were good and the staff was fantastic. They were friendly and funny and engaging and treated us like we'd been going there for years. Speaking of which, it was clear that they have regulars who have been going there for years so that should tell you something about the place. So yeah; check it out and be sure to have some pie!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We ate in the Back Room part of the Nite Owl. Very good buffet. Was very crowded and I feel like a lot of the people were locals.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you are visiting Columbia Falls, Montana and your looking for a good meal Nite Owl is a great place to stop in. It is clean, laid back and comfortable. The food was good and there was plenty of it. Don't expect to be wow'ed, but if you are looking for a decent meal, this is a good spot. We stopped in after a long motorcycle ride and enjoyed a hot and tasty dinner. The Cream of Chicken was the best ever according to my wife. She says to stop in for the soup if nothing else.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was one of the best meals I have ever had. I had a ribeye steak for $21, and my wife had the back ribs for $17. Both were outstanding, what more can I say?

The service was excellent and the alcohol prices were very reasonable. We ate in the back room which is a bit more upscale than the front room. You can get the same food on both sides of the restaurant.