“Great Mexican Food in Little 'Ole Columbia Falls!”
Review of Los Caporales

Los Caporales
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I'm always hesitant about what to expect when I go to a Mexican restaurant in Montana. But I stopped in with some friends and their teenagers, and everyone enjoyed the food. (One thought his was too spicy hot, but the other six people in the party were very happy with their meals).

They also offer several flavors of daquaris & margaritas, which is sometimes a novelty in Montana as well.

The server was friendly and very funny, the food was delicious and served quickly, and at 4 pm on a Thursday, we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves!

2  Thank Crissy B

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Lunch was great. lots of food everything hot and fresh. Service a litte slow but seemed like she was the only one working the front.

2  Thank Wnatasha1
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Doesn't look great from the outside but it is all uphill from there.
I had the Carne Asada with grilled vegetables and it was great! More than I could possibly eat!
The gucamole is a must! The salsa is fresh and have a great taste!
The waiter was very friendly and catered to our dietary needs. He was extremely helpful and friendly. Definetly a restraunt we would frequent if we lived in the area.
Sadly....just traveling through.

2  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were hesitant after reading a review that the food was bland. It was delicious. Salsa had just enough zing and the chips were not greasy, the beginning of a perfect meal. I ordered the small portion burrito combo plate, still too much food, but yummy. Husband ordered the green chile plate and did finish the whole thing, but again, huge portions and delicious. Priced about the same as Phoenix area.

2  Thank susanowen27
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were encouraged to try this restaurant by our hotel and what a great option! Huge portions and terrific service. I would love the fajita marinade recipe :) leave room for sopapillas! Thank you Kim for the great service!

2  Thank dm713