“Fun Day”
Review of Big Sky Water Park

Big Sky Water Park
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been to bigger and elaborate parks, but we had a great day with our young kids here, clean with nice picnic areas and relatively no line ups

1  Thank chillychick

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We spent a memory filled week together as a family camping and relaxing at West Glacier KOA. While we were there we enjoyed some of the many family oriented attractions. Hands down this was the high light. Shocking to me, and the whole family, was when my 7 year old granddaughter went down the giant slide. Braver than me! I only watched. From the time we arrived until it closed the kids and all the adults, even grandma rode the numerous slides laughing and having fun. This is a place to come back to again and again. Do not miss it!

2  Thank Steven R
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It is not the newest, and I made sure had a long soapy shower after our visit (water looked a little murky), but we had a blast. Slides for and floating pool little kids,, and a few tube rides and slides big enough to make the adults scream (at least I did).

3  Thank Amandatrip
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a small waterpark but you only have to wait for about 2 minutes to get on a ride. They had at least 8 rides for bigger kids and a couple for little kids also. My kids thought it was fantastic and would come back again. Great value also.

4  Thank anavarza
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We go here every summer and as usual it was a great time again!! We love the slides here. I take my grandkids here and we have a blast. This year added two more of the grandkids and they couldn't stop talking about it!! You wont go wrong by going here for a full day... There are barbeques for your use there is a volley ball pit and you can take your own lunch in or just pick up a burger or hot dog there. Enjoy !!!!

4  Thank wedandendy53