“Worth the wait”

The Palette Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a few attemps to visit were squashed because they were closed, I got to visit twice in 7 days!
My dad and I went during a rush. We were told that the wait for a table was half an hour and decided to order to go. We each got a drink and split a cookie while we waited. The rush cleared out and they offered to plate our food instead, which we took them up on. My dad got an Italian panini and I got the Thai chicken wrap (huge!), both with delicious kale chips (even my Texan daddy loved his kale chips).
The following week, my husband and I went back and things were much quieter. He also got the Italian panini, but I opted for a salad with shaved beets, pear and goat cheese.
I don't think you could choose anything on the menu and be disappointed. The ladies that work there are super sweet, as well. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Food is always great, no matter what I choose. Thai bowl is awesome! Feels good to eat here. One of two great lunch spots in Columbia Falls. Don't miss it, this is NOT fast food. Great for a leisurely lunch.

2  Thank Cicirv
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Flew into Kalispell to drive to a wedding in Essex. Ended up stopping here for lunch before heading up the pass. Menu had unexpected complexity/diversity and was just plain fun. Kale chips were great. Ladies split the bowls and found them to be more than enough. Creative sauces. Only downside was that service was a little slow, but we showed up just at lunch.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Love going here...one of my favorites for good local, organic meals prepared in very unique but delicious ways. I especially love the kale chips!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful, creative restaurant. We made a meal of small plates, all of them delicious. The wine list is perfect for the menu. Great view, too.