“Best lunch in the valley!”
Review of The Palette Cafe - CLOSED

The Palette Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fresh, unique, gourmet lunch. The best place I have ever had lunch at. The ingredients are healthy and large portions are served. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out!

There are newer reviews for The Palette Cafe

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

When we first pulled up we had our doubts but the food was amazing. Blew our favorite place in Chicago out of the water. Service was great, beautiful pics of local scenery on the walls. Reccomend the ginger lemonade and chocolate smoothie. The artichoke sandwich was religious and loved the kale chips on the side. Def will go again while out here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wow! I am impressed. My wife read the reviews and suggested we try it. Having had a busy day, we were lucky to get there before they closed that afternoon. The dining room was simple and very clean. Obviously a local favorite as well.

My wife ordered a turkey-fig sandwich that she really liked. I ordered the BLT panini. I had never thought of the panini thing with a BLT but why not? It was as good as it gets and the kale chips served alongside were super.

To make it even better, the server and cook were as friendly as could be and we felt right at home. Why is it that some restaurants just don't understand the idea of "friendly". Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and we hope to come back in the future. Unfortunately, we depart tomorrow and they are closed SUnday and Monday. Rats!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Astoundingly great sandwiches! Truffle béchamel on a BLT! Pulled pork to die for! Magical kale chips that crunch like a potato chip but almost float above the plate they're so light!! All washed down with a uniquely refreshing ginger lemonade. They could charge twice the price (three times in NY or San Fran) and still be a bargain!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I read the review and was skeptical that they were all excellent. Well,I am going to add another to the list. Creative menu with quality ingredients and nice presentation. We had the pork and cumin panini with Caprese salad. Husband had the Italian panini with hummus. Treat yourself to a rosemary and nut caramel. A unusual delicious little treat after your meal.