“We loved it”

Meadow Lake Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: This 18-hole championship golf course, par 71 at 6,574 yards, is both a real challenge and delight to play.
Reviewed July 21, 2009

My husband and I stayed with our 4 children, and some extended family, for a total of 11 people in a townhouse, we had more than enough room for everyone. Everyone we came into contact with was very nice and helpful. In fact we are off to another week there in a couple days and we just cant wait. We were right on the golf course and the sunset was beautiful!! My kids esspecially loved the pool and spray park.

1  Thank mammaoffour

Reviewed May 27, 2008

Ate there for valentines day and the speacial was the worst thing i've ever ate at a resturaunt. The appetizer was very good. We had the buff. wings, but paid a lot for the main corse and feel that the cook didn't taste what he was serving. Sauce on seafood was burnt and was seasoned horribly. This is a good golf course and is a very nice place to go but would not recommend getting a top end meal.

1  Thank Evifj
Reviewed July 28, 2005

My husband and I stayed at Golf Meadow Resort in July 2005 and it was wonderful! The staff and accomodations were great and the people and weather made for a great vacation. Ask for Jim to assist in your itineray and places to dine!

4  Thank henreitta31