“A fairly new restaurant to try”
Review of Three Forks Grille

Three Forks Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brentwood, Tennessee
“A fairly new restaurant to try”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We went to the Three Forks Grille on the recommendation of our host at the Bad Rock B&B. We had a very good meal, the service was fine, and the place is nicely decorated. We were there for dinner on a Thursday night, and the place was lively!

Visited September 2011

Montana
“Best restaurnt in the Valley.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Everyone thinks of Whitefish to eat, but head over to Columbia Falls. Wholesome food, great staff, awesome owner. If your finishing from a day of hiking in Glacier National Park...perfect! Its on the way. Good beer and wine selection.

• Visited November 2011
“Amazing Menu, Amazing Food”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We started with the beet gnocci as an appetizer and it was clear from there that this was going to be a great meal. Between the sheppard's pie, steak, and risotto, we sampled some amazing menu options. Finished things off with some delicious pumpkin cheesecake and great wine. Even the dipping oil for the grilled bread was mouth-watering. Good ambiance and a beautiful building. Was a little chilly so dress warmly! The service was excellent and I would go back every week if I could afford it! Overall - an excellent addition to the dining options in the flathead valley!

• Visited November 2011
San Francisco, California
“Best dinner restaurant in the area”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

While regularly visiting my family in Columbia Falls, Montana I watched the construction and development of this restaurant. When they opened I tried it and returned many times during my visits. Excellent service and food. Vegetarians, vegans, pescaterians (fish) and steak eaters will enjoy this place. The Cesar Salad with smoked trout, the Buffalo Burger,
the Salmon, and in the cooler months the Buffalo Short Ribs in Wine Sauce with Polenta are some of the dishes I had, and were perfect. Good wine and beer selection and the prices are very reasonable for the quality served. Try the desserts too.
My young grandchildren insist we eat there every time I am visiting.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place as a "must stop" on your way to or when returning from Glacier Park or if skiing in Whitefish. Reservations are important since it became a favorite with locals.

• Visited August 2011
Texas
“Relaxing dinner”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Not a lot of options but the food was good. I was over charged by the waitress (she gave herself a $40 tip instead of $4) but when I spoke to the manager the following week my card was refunded within a few days. Overall if you are looking for a quiet (romantic) dinner this is the place to go.

Visited September 2011

Been to Three Forks Grille? Share your experiences!