We spent three nights here in early July and loved it. We were looking for a place close to Glacier as well as one that had an outdoor pool. This hotel was wonderful. It was small, 24 rooms but newly remodeled. The rooms were great and very quiet & comfortable. There was an indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor hot tub all right across the parking lot. There also was a larger, 18+ workout facility & outdoor hot tub. Both were very clean and well kept-up. We did not eat at the restaurant or use the spa facilities on this trip, but both were very nice and priced at what you'd expect at a resort. We didn't golf on this trip, but would love to come back to try the course. There was a nice walking path around the property. There were condo's and homes to rent as well. All looked very nice although some of the condos did look a bit dated on the outside. The only downside was the fact that the wi-fi was not working during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls