The buildings are older and lack the quality found in 5 star or Gold Crown resorts..no Granite or stainless steel,The shower and toilet are in a very small dark closed off room, not relaxing or even functional. The sinks (two seperate) and dressing areas are nice, but basic, basic, basic..small sinks, cheap fixtures, but clean, the bed was very nice, king size! ON THE OTHER HAND, the resort facilities are GREAT! There is an adults only spa..top notch, a kids area with an indoor pool, which they were redoing when we were there. The golf course is beautifullly maintained and the resturant at the lodge (Truby's) offer complimentary smores by the roaring gas fireplace on the terrace. By the way, the resturant had fab gourmet pizzas and a great chicken caesar, and a mile high rubin that's what we tried during our stay! Only 30 minutes at the most from the West entrance to Glacier and 45 minutes up to Big Mt Ski resort....15 minutes from Whitefish so it is a great location!!! Don't be thrown off by the paper plant as you drive there....we couldn't hear, see or smell any of it during our days there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls