Exchanged timeshare at the new Glacier Village Luxury Condominiums.
Friendly welcome at reception. We stayed in a 2-bed apartment.
Attention to detail – cleaning under the beds (and leaving a card to say so) and putting rinse aid in the dishwasher (have never experienced this in a time-share resort ever!)
Clean, good spaced with a good array of utensils, crockery and cutlery.
The kids loved the activities (including the Easter egg hunt on Sunday afternoon) on offer with extras like bike and DVD rentals.
Beautiful surroundings and close proximity to Glacier National Park. Good shopping at Kalispell.
The only negatives I can think of was the VERY thin walls between apartments (could hear the neighbour snore at night!) and they could put a sliding door in the master bathroom to separate the toilet.
Will return for another visit soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This facility offers mid-level accomodations and a golf course amid a forest setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadow Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Lake Hotel Columbia Falls
- Meadow Lake Columbia Falls