“Delicious! ”
Review of Backslope Brewing

Backslope Brewing
Description: Backslope Brewing is a brewery with a taproom and a kitchen. Enjoy beer made in our brewhouse and fresh, housemade food from our kitchen. We have four standard beers on tap as well as four rotators and a menu that includes sandwiches, rice bowls, burgers, fries, and small plates like fried pickles and house made hummus.
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Food blew my mind! Super delicious! Beer was right on par as was the service. Couldn't have asked for better!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 30, 2018

We will definitely be back! Rotating tap "Broken Radio," a hazy IPA was our choice tonight. BBQ pork sandwich with a killer salad. Great burgers. Other interesting food choices as well. Service was almost perfect, some waiting. Not to worry, it didn't dampen our enjoyment.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing lunch here. Thought I was going during off lunch hours, but at 2:00 pm they were still hopping. Sat at the bar. The bar tenders suggested the Bistro Burger. It was so good! It had smooth goat cheese and pickled onions. The fries were more of a cut small round potato, but still nice and crunchy. They suggested to order them with the parmesan, but I passed since I don’t eat cow milk. But they looked really good in everyone else’s plates -so give them a try. They have a great variety of beer on tap. I suggest ordering a flight if you can’t decide. They also give samples before you buy so don’t be shy to ask. Jen the bartender was the best. I say bartender, but she was really serving all over the restaurant. Such a fun place to go for a casual restaurant with AMAZING food and personable service.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Friendly staff, good atmosphere, and loved their choice of beer and food was excellent. Fried pickles amazing, pulled pork was delicious, and end with the salted caramels or homemade chewy brownies.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Our country seems to be on a craft beer craze these days! From Foodies like us to Beer Connoisseurs, a stop here wont make you sorry! I had the chicken sandwich and my husband the peanut bowl. Both were “outstanding” and we are very picky eaters!

The beer was ok! My husband an IPA guy! Being from the front range of Colorado; we are spoiled with craft beer! Keep up the good work though! Our experience overall was great!

Date of visit: September 2018