“I can't wait to go back next year!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cascade
The Lodge at Eagle Rock
Seattle, Washington
“I can't wait to go back next year!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Just had one of the best fishing trips of my life. It wasn't just because of the great fishing on the Missouri but also because of the great hospitality and ammenities at the Lodge at Eagle Rock. The food was delicious (biscuits and gravy and steaks and ribs were out of this world!) and the staff is so friendly they felt as though they were part of our group. I alos loved our guides. They put us on BIG fish immediately. Every drift felt like the chance at a trophy.
I can't wait to go back next year with an even bigger party. I need to share the fun.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed August 14, 2011

The fishing was world class, I caught the most and biggest fish of my life, but it didn’t stop there. This team provides the best hospitality to go with the fishing. The lodge is perfectly beautiful and comfortable and the staff assures that it all feels natural and smooth. They are very personable and accommodating. The food is expertly prepared and served. I’m booking now before they get filled up for next season.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Truckee, California
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We were lucky enough to be on of the first groups to stay at this beautiful lodge. The food was absolutely fabulous and the accommodations - especially the great room - stunning. But I can't stay enough about the fishing and guides. We were a mixed group and each boat was paired with the perfect guide. Everybody caught rainbows and brown trouts - big smiles all around.
Lunch on the river was a treat with delicious sandwiches (even our vegetarian was pleased with her selection). Evenings were filled with great food, pool and shuffleboard - great time had by all.
Thanks to the staff for making our stay perfect!

Room Tip: Rooms are two doubles in each room. We had a beautiful stone bathroom with a huge shower.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Our stay at the Lodge at Eagle Rock surpassed all expectations. My husband enjoys fly fishing and I was a beginner. We floated down the Dearborn River and also went to the Land of the Giants. Our days began early with coffee fruit and baked goods available by 7:00. The chef fixed whatever you requested as a hot breakfast and then we were off. We made a stop at a fly fishing shop in Craig and then we were always on the river by 10:00. We fished all day (the lodge provided a gourmet picnic lunch) and returned to a welcoming bar and hors d'ouevres by 7:00. All of our drinks were included. The rooms had lovely tiled showers and comfortable double beds. There is only one room with a bath tub. I will include the menu of one of our dinners: "chopped Romaine salad with strawberries, toasted almonds and red onions tossed in a Dijon and Apple Vinagrette, Seared Pork loin with fresh mango salsa and balsamic glaze accompanied by Basmati Rice and Sauteed Spinach, Vanilla Ice Cream atop a Belgian Waffle drizzled with homemade caramel. Our chef was a wonder with sauces! The guides led by Jason Newmack were knowledgeable and we ALL caught 20" browns and rainbows.

Room Tip: Rooms seem pretty much the same
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank sueq48

Been to The Lodge at Eagle Rock? Share your experiences!