“Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great burgers and nice atmosphere. I've eaten several meals there and they all have been very good but definitely the burger was the best in the area and one of my all time favorites. Other meals were very good but not as special in my opionion You have to stop if you're in the area. They are closed on Tuesday.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great place to stop for dinner after a day of fishing the Madison. We enjoyed the honey chipotle wings and Nick's pasta. When I asked for a greek salad with sirloin, they gave me a whole steak on top of my salad which was cooked perfectly (med-rare) and was delicious!

1  Thank SageFrances007
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped at Grizzly on a lark after kayaking and hiking, believing it would be a simple bar with basic burgers and sandwiches. The moment we walked in we were absolutely surprised. The ambience was nice and relaxing for the Montana mountains, especially after a day in the mountains. The meal was absolutely fantastic. The fish and steak were both great. The salad and soup was so good that we determined to return just for the soup and salad. Service was friendly and warm. We're bringing friends next time. Don't pass this place if you're driving through the Montana mountains.

1  Thank Paul U
Reviewed April 16, 2014

What a fun place to go and the burgers are amazing. This place is on the Madison River about 20 miles south of Ennis Montana. You'll find many locals and some celeb types that summer in this area. I haven't had all of the fare but many of my friends have and everyone says the same, great food, fun atmosphere and is well worth the trip. Limited menu and that is great because they can focus on getting you the best product at a pretty decent price. You cannot not go if your in the area.

1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Love the Grizzly.
Put it on your list of places you must go to when in or near the Madison Valley, West Yellowstone, Ennis, Reynolds Pass.
Great food every time.