La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte
$130
$115
ComfortInn
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
$114
$70
$64
$60
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewshotel staffroom was cleanquiet locationwould definitely stay here againgreat customer serviceno chargegreat place to stayafter a long dayexcellent stayenjoyed our stayyogurtstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffroad triphot tubeasy accesscoffee maker
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly, the rooms were newly updated, flat screen with many available channels, and the hotel was far enough off I-94 you couldn't hear traffic. The rooms were comfortable and quite. We had 2 small dogs and no additional charge. Fantastic. Breakfast was good for being free and very affordable for the stay vs. my next stay in Seattle at the Clarion the next night. The Clarion charged $30 more and $15 per dog. This nearly cost $200 a night and it wasn't a great stay. Quinta was my best value in 5 years!

• Stayed: August 2013
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Christoff V.,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel. The pet policy is pretty friendly towards guests traveling with furry companions :). We hope to see you back on your next visit to butte.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is an older property (a former Holiday Inn) that is most likely unrecognizable from it's former "life" and brand. The renovation is beautiful, tasteful, uplifting and the rooms are business friendly. Beats local Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express in value for price paid. While my King room was smallish, and the beautiful new furniture large, there is plenty of storage in each room, and the lounge chair and ottoman are actually very comfortable (in other words, they are not just nice to look at as in many properties, but are functional). I appreciated the ergo desk chair, Wi-Fi, fridge and microwave. A/C worked exceptionally well. The room and bathroom were spotless (good amenities), as was the hotel in general. The bed was very comfortable; great flat screen TV with lots of channels. The breakfast was ample (eggs, breakfast meats, starches, fruits, juices, cereals) and pleasantly presented with plenty of seating. The fitness room is small, but the equipment is adequate and first class. There is no pool, but a nice whirlpool to unwind in. There is a small convenience store next to the desk which provides snacks, toiletries and microwaveable meals. There is a Denny's restaurant attached to the hotel. A real plus is the staff, from front desk to housekeeping, they are professional and courteous...they actually read my room request and used that to book my room. There is plenty of free, safe parking (for trucks, cars and trailers too), but due to the hotel being located on a hill, the front lot is on the ground floor, while the back lot is on the 1st floor. This somewhat exacerbated the one glaring deficiency of this property; a 4-story hotel with only one elevator. Not a show stopper (and I never had to wait for very long), but if that one elevator stops functioning, that could create a bit of a bother. The hotel is right off the interstate and next to a beautiful small park, but pay attention to your GPS, getting to the hotel from the off ramp involves a few turns. Bottom line, this is a renovated older property that is in the midst of a beautiful renaissance with a wonderful staff and tremendous décor. I would definitely stay here again, and strongly recommend it to you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear KMAbbott,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. l am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. It is our goal in making sure the staff goes above and beyond as this simple piece seems to make your stay just that much more enjoyable. I am generally happy with the overall remodel however the furniture seems over sized making the rooms smaller than enjoyable. It is our goal to go above and beyond for every guest so it is always enjoyable to hear positive feedback.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed here two nights while a festival was going on in town. They were busy but the staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean but a little crowded feeling with the amount of furniture.

The first night the exterior door was opening without a key card but after that they fixed the problem. Breakfast was good and they were quick to restock all of the items as they ran low.

The one drawback was the beds. They were very hard and even my husband who likes to sleep on a bed that is firm said it was too hard. My kids agreed.

As we were checking out I asked where we could refill our water bottles and the man at the front desk gave me my key card back and said we could use the Culligan machine in the exercise room. This is the kind of attention to detail that make you appreciate a hotel and we have had it happen more and more at LaQuinta's.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear IdahoGems,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are sorry to hear you didnt enjoy the beds in our rooms. We are glad you had an overall enjoyable stay. I believe that was me that directed you to the fitness area for the cold water. We hope that you will visit us next time you are in Butte.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The place was really easy to find. It was so close to everything I wanted to be near. All the staff was very friendly. Parking was good and the view from my room was great.The hotel was quiet, affordable and the breakfast was so good! I will stay there again.

Room Tip: You will enjoy yourself there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Blake G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you back here when you come to Butte next :).

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Overall, we were very pleased with this La Quinta. Our room looked like it had been recently re-modeled. Everything was clean and worked fine. A minor complaint would be the size of the room. It seemed narrower than most rooms we have stayed in. With all the furniture it felt a bit cramped. But aside from that, we were quite happy with our stay there. The check in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine. The hotel is a bit hard to find, even though it's right off the freeway. If you go up to the light and turn right, you've gone too far. You need to turn right on a small street just before the signal. And then you have to make another odd little jog to the left or you'll wind up in a city park. Would I stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jasperdo
Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Jasperdo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay here with us. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. The rooms do seem to be cramped due to the over sized furniture that was put in during our remodel. It is good to hear that the staff was helpful during your stay. Next time you're in Butte we hope to see you :)