“The Best Property To Stay At In Butte!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Butte, Montana, United States
“The Best Property To Stay At In Butte!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel a lot for work and one thing I know is hotels since I stay in them almost 365 days a year. Ive stayed and multiple chains all over the country and this hotel is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at. I stayed at this property for 6 weeks straight and entire staff from management to housekeepers were super friendly! They have definetly gone out of their way to make sure my stay was great and it was! The staff were pleasent to be around, the suite I was in was large and spacious with a great view, my room was always cleaned to my satisfaction, the hot breakfast was especially a plus! If you are ever driving thru Butte, make it a point to stop here. Thank you for making me feel at home for my extended say La Quinta team! Great Job!

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for a Suite, it's worth it, also ask for a room facing the mountains. Lookin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jeanine I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Jon!

We are so happy you took the time out of your demanding schedule to review us on trip advisor. We are happy to hear you have been enjoying your stays with us. We do our upmost to maintain a high level guest satisfaction. We hope you continue to stay with us here in the future.

Benjamin Sellers
Guest Relations Manager
406-494-6999

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Temecula, California
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The La Quinta was very clean, quiet as it is away from freeway and traffic. The room was very cozy and the dog loved staying in the room also. They even provided a blanket for her on the floor. Very nice touch! If you are in Butte the La Quinta is a good choice and great quality. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Choose a room up top and you'll have a great stay.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jeanine I, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear DonSpencer,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Butte La Quinta. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great friendly staff. We spend about a week here due to business. Location is kinda tricky but over all great place newly remolded. I cant say enough about the staff though. Will be returning this summer and this is the place i will be staying from now on!

Room Tip: High floor even number have an amazing view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jeanine I, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Phil W.,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. We are very excited to hear you have had many enjoyable stayes here with us in Butte. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ben at the front desk greeted me with a smile. He has been such a pleasure to work with my entire stay along with the rest of the staff. Mg room was clean and comfortable . I had a wonderful experience thank you.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear tammyiam,

We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay here with us in butte. Ben has been a wonderful addition to our team here in Butte. We look forward do seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Just can't say enough about the staff. I have enjoyed the friendly and professional attitude of everyone I have come in contact here. I will definatly be back, and refer this property to friends and family!

• Stayed April 2013
Jeanine I, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Timmiemm,

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable experience here with us. We cant wait to see you next time you are visiting here in butte.

Missoula
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our family spent a night here last weekend and we were very impressed. We got a great deal, so the value was outstanding. The room was spotless and spacious and the hot tub was nice and hot. The front desk was very accommodating. They gave easy directions to the civic center, which is very close by. Then, when I realized I was not supposed to be at the civic center, I called the hotel and asked them to give me directions to a new location and they made it very easy. Kudos to the staff and management!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jeanine I, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
kimMissoula,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor! We are glad you have a pleasant stay here. We continually try to make all guests feel as welcome as possible and your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priority. We hope to see you on your next visit to Butte!

Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Not awful for the price, but not better then average. Our room was teeny, teeny, tiny. I couldn't even find a place to lay down our suitcase. We had a room that shared a wall with the elevator - you can imagine how noisy that was. The hotel overall was noisy - people in the hall way, on and off the elevator, talking allllll night long. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Request an end of the hallway room!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeanine I, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Carina Fryer:

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. I would have to agree some of our rooms are small it seemed to be an over sight in our remodel process. If there is anything we can do for your future stay please let us know.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta is our top priority. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.