“Very Welcoming With Our Pup”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is a nice hotel, allows dogs with no extra charge (as in all La Quintas), helpful staff, nice rooms, tastefully decorated and quiet. Reasonably good breakfast, as these types of motel breakfasts go, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

To all of our wonderful guests traveling with their furry family members thank you for your comments. I don't know if it is because I have two dogs but I just love pets. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed what we provide for your campanions.

The renovation which took place last year is complete and the hotel looks beautiful. We so appreciate those who take time to post to TripAdvisor that you love what has been done as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Maria Pochervina

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Butte

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great new hotel with very friendly staff. We are traveling with a dog and were provided with a "pet kit" consisting of a blanket, poop baggies, and a treat. The only real downside here is that the rooms are a little cramped. In the double queen only one person could walk between the dresser and bed at a time. But overall it is a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed one night in the La Quinta Inn & Suites on May 11th for one night and have absolutely no complaints. We were immediately greeted by friendly staff and a completely remodeled hotel. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The bathroom was spacious and the room had a microwave, fridge and large flat screen TV. The bed was supper comfy and I slept like a rock. I used the laundry room and washed and dried my clothes in less than an hour. We skipped breakfast, but ate at Denny's right next door. Great stay, would gladly recommend and stay here again. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had to stay in Butte on a cross country trip coming home.
I knew LaQuinta has a nice room for a reasonable rate, but when I got into my room, what a suprise! You know when you walk into a hote that is getting ready to remodel, and you see the renderings of what the new rooms are going to look like? The roms look EXACTLY like a rendering! Just beautiful, and clean! One of the best parts is all of the extra outlets that the have added for phones and computers in just the right spots!

Just so you don't think this is a love-fest, I do have a couple of suggestions...
1. The beds are too firm for my taste. Did those get replaced in the remodel?
2. Someone needs to go through the hotel and oil the hinges on the doors and adjust the door closers, unnessary noise is unnessary noise!
3. All of the rooms need hotel guides. Wandering around looking for ice-machines is not my favorite thing!
Quincy at the front desk was wonderful! Very accomidating, I had requested a first floor room close to the door so I didn't have to take my stuff so far and he got me exactly the room wanted! Thank you Quincy!

Room Tip: A suite is worth getting! Very nice!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Nice place for a quick stop over. Hotel staff was very pleasant, seemed to enjoy their jobs and greeting people. I was on a cross country trip and the staff at this La Quinta was the most friendly and welcoming of any of the hotels along the way - even those that were well over $300.00 a night.

Room Tip: Very nice continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Butte is not, for myself anyway, a destination city. So when I found myself needing a room for one night this week in Butte I ended up at La Quinta Inn & Suites.

It is a little hard to find; however very worth the effort. The property has been completely remodeled and was done very nicely. Many power outlets for the "tethered world" we all live in, new floors, TV's etc.

Breakfast was well done and included in the $98.00 room rate. A very nice hotel for that price. Staff was excellent. And not to be left out it was clean.

Room Tip: If I have a chance I get a room on the West side so the sun does not wake me up to early. I was o...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed May 11, 2012

These little bits of hotel generica along the interstate system have little to distinguish one from the other apart from their general blandness. This is a newer property, located in a somewhat awkward place off the interstate, next to a Dennys. It is well decorated, in both rooms and common area,and is more attractive than the usual hotel of its kind. However, whoever built the place did the owners no favors. There is little sound deadening in the corridors or bathrooms. If the sound of the early bird seemingly having a shower in your bathroom at dark 30 is your idea of the best way to greet the day, then this is the spot for you. I won't be back.

Room Tip: As far from the elevator as possible
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo