“The Worst!”
Review of Chef's Garden

Chef's Garden
Ranked #57 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Butte, America and one of Butte's most popular restaurants. Our mission here at Chef's Garden is a simple one: "Give great service and fresh wholesome homemade food at a reasonable price in a clean and charming atmosphere." We make all of our soups, sauces and our entrees from fresh ingredients, from scratch everyday. We feature a varied and reasonably priced wine list and full bar including many local and regional micro brews. Come join us in our casino/lounge where you can play the most up to date and popular games that even Las Vegas has to offer. Join our players club and get a five for five match play and earn double points all week long. We compliment our players with their favorite cocktails and feature free pizza for players. Make sure to keep in touch and check in often to find out what band will be playing to add to your dancing pleasure. Join us this football season to watch the game because we now have the NFL Sunday ticket!
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was without question one of the worst experiences I have ever had with food. The coffee tasted watered down and I like my coffee on the weak side. My daughter ordered the Chicken Ceasar Salad. Her crutons were burnt and hidden under the chopped iceberg lettuce ( not romain). Her chicken was cold. My son and I ordered their pork ribs. I ordered vegetables with whipped potatoes. What I got was a cold white rubber ball and cold unseasoned broccoli and cauliflower. No butter, no salt, just plain and cold. The ribs tasted boiled without flavor. I lost my appetite. My potatoes were obviously microwaved. I did want them to "reheat" my dinner. I had three ribs left on my plate. My son asked for seconds on his ribs and they sent the ribs from my plate out on a saucer. He lost his appetite. My daughter said her ceasar dressing tasted oily. She lost her appetite. We left and went straight to subway. I can understand one or two issues but all three dinners were bad. This was not an accident nor a "bad night." Tipped the poor waitress out of pity for having to serve such horrible food.

2  Thank Margaret M

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually forget this place. We were uptown and everything was packed, so we went here instead. It has a casino but it is totally separate from the restaurant.

1  Thank GoddessInJoy
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Every Sunday after church my husband and friends dine at the Chefs Garden. The food is great but the experience is a joy. Before we even get in the door our table is set and our coffee's are poured. Our waitress is always Kelly and we don't even have to give her our order because she already knows what we are having right down to the toast. What better service with a smile could you ask for. She makes the experience like being at home and we would like to thank her for all her hard work and making us feel special. No matter how busy it gets she is always energetic and happy. Thank you Chefs Garden for providing good food and an atomsphere we can relax and enjoy.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

They have by far the best Minestrone soup and French fries in town.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

We take my elderley Father to Butte to the Dr. once in a while and love to eat at this place. Not only is the food delicious-the staff is very nice. My father uses a walker and it is a long way to get to the tables for him so I call ahead and right by the handicap parking they have an exit door which they let us in--and save us a booth!! Talk about kind!! We have eaten there probably 5 or 6 times, and each time everything has been great! I would like to thank Kelly also who was our last server that helped us in and was very pleasant!!