Quality Inn & Suites
$64
$62
Agoda.com
$50
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewswaffleslog furniturebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanbreakfast attendantno elevatorhot breakfastwould stay here againup to datecoffee makerfree breakfaststaff was very friendlycerealgasseattlefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed here on our way back to Spokane, Wa. Room had 2 queens, but had horrible caret and smelled like a dead animal. The bathroom was small and the shower was made for midgets, I hurt myself trying to bend back just to wash my hair. The pool was cold am it was an indoor pool, their breakfast buffet contained 4 things:terrible eggs, cold hash, warm milk and my husband even got a moldy English muffin. The floors crack Fromm the people upstairs and the you can hear the dogs bark from every direction. The hot tub was used for a tree holder. They folded the towels fancy that's about all I can say was a plus for the room. I would rather sleep at the rest stops then stay here EVER, EVER AGAIN

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christinac16
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Just needed a one night stay in Butte while on the road from Seattle to Minneapolis. Using a 1992 lodging guide I called the number for a Best Western but got this Quality Inn and Suites. Woman on the phone explained the hotel had changed hands a few years ago and was helpful and set us up just a few hours before arrival. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was clean, pleasant and roomy. They added a fridge (at my request) for an additional $5. We had a fine night. The included breakfast the next day was mediocre (weak coffee, oj diluted by ice, only apples and oranges for fruit). Nevertheless I enjoyed my scrambled eggs and hash (a nice change of pace). Breakfast was ready at 6 AM, which was nice as we wanted to be back on the road by 7 AM.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on our way from Denver to Seattle. The price was reasonable for what we got. A large, if somewhat dated, room. Small bathroom. Cleaner than some hotels I've stayed in. The bed was a typical firm hotel mattress. I would have liked to see a free outlet near the bed for my wife's CPAP machine, but not a major issue. Breakfast, while it didn't have a whole lot of choice, was good. Better biscuits and gravy than most, but the lack of sausage or bacon for a side was disappointing. All in all, a good place to stop for the night on our way through.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was stranded in Butte the night of July 21, 2013 due to a radiator issue on Pipestone Pass. I was about 3/4 a mile away from the motel row near Harrison and I-90 and needed a place to limp in to. The nearby hotel quoted my a price of $129, while Quality Inn gave me a "stranded motorist" discount of $69. There is nothing overly amazing about this hotel, but the staff was friendly, the room was adequate, it was quiet and I slept great, and the breakfast bar in the morning was quite good. Honestly, I read some of the negative reviews for this property find them to be the total opposite from my experience. The older lady at the front desk was very courteous and friendly both in my original phone call and then again when I checked in. I would stay here again even if I wasn't forced to!

Room Tip: Probably away from the freeway on the Cornell Avenue side
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We needed a quick hotel to stay in as a storm was rolling through. While on the phone making the reservation the gal I was speaking with was clueless. After arriving at the hotel she was even more clueless. While we were checking in, another front desk clerk was on the phone AT the front desk speaking with someone in a rude manner, stomping his feet and rolling his eyes. After he got off of the phone, two guests approached and asked a simple question and he was extremely rude to them. Had this not been the only hotel with open rooms we would have left immediately.

• Stayed: June 2013