Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$68
$68
$58
Travelocity
$50
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewswaffleslog furniturebiscuits and gravyroom was cleanbreakfast attendantno elevatorhot breakfastwould stay here againup to datecoffee makerfree breakfaststaff was very friendlycerealgasseattlefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I booked though Priceline. They booked my for a king. Well the other adult male I was traveling with and I did not appreciate it much. The hotel would not change our room to a double without charging us an extra $20 dollars. Mind you I booked for 2 adults for 1 night. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels on business and pleasure, and never found a double more valuable than a king. NEVER. I consider this fee mongering. If they don't want to honor a Priceline reservation like any other, they should not accept them.

Room Tip: Dont stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JayBellevue
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My 18 year old chose to go to college in this area so I’ve been to Butte 3 times in the last 8 months. The weekend we stayed in June 2012 had a lot of events in town so my favorite hotel was already booked. After checking some other places out and noting that this hotel had a swimming pool and breakfast included, we chose to stay here.
Our first issue was locating the hotel, I’d booked the War Bonnet but couldn’t find it and we discovered there was a Quality Inn at the address. Plus the hotel in real life looked NOTHING like the pictures so I really couldn’t tell if we were even in the right place. (By nothing, I mean nothing, not even a slight resemblance.) They’ve been bought out apparently which would have been nice to know.
The hotel and room were nice enough and clean enough to tolerate on first glance but there were a lot of little things that when added up made this stay unpleasant.
• This hotel is ON the highway. By on, I mean located just a few feet from the highway off ramp. (See pictures)
• The hotel was very HOT, the room was warm and the hallways are warm. On our last day there we saw a fan on the people working the front desk. (See pictures)
• The A/C in our room barely functioned. That was a huge problem because as I mentioned the hotel is HOT! It took until 4 AM the first night to get the room cool enough to really sleep and we had to be somewhere early, we didn’t have time to change rooms. Oh, and you couldn’t open the window more than a few inches. It was 50 outside and 90 inside.
• The TV had a short in the connection to cable so we had sound but not always picture.
• Because the room was so hot I’d ripped all the bedding off exposing the box spring. I wish I hadn’t seen the stain I did while packing to leave. I can’t believe I slept near that. OMG.
• The dining room never seemed to be open for dinner, they always had a note up that it was closed today so please go to the lounge for food. I was traveling with a 17 year old who wanted to eat one night; she didn’t want to go to the lounge for anything.
• Our keys constantly needed to be reprogrammed. I kept putting them in different places in our purses trying to think of what could be causing the issue. Finally I left one key in our room all day, came back and tried using it to get in after swimming and it didn’t work!?!?!?
• The teenagers were all bitten by mosquitos while sitting in the indoor hot tub.
• Breakfast was OK. They offer a hot breakfast eggs, sausage, toast etc… They had a bunch of bread out including English muffins, but no way to toast them.
• The pool was OK, however it was closed on the first day of our visit. Remember, I chose this hotel because of the pool and the breakfast so that was disappointing after a long drive.
I wanted to tell the staff about all these issues so I personally went to the front desk to check out. Well, when I got there the two front desk people were having a conversation that was only paused momentarily while I said the words “checking out”. One person walked off the other printed my receipt and handed it to me while simultaneously picking up the telephone (which was NOT ringing). They didn’t seem very interested in how my stay was. Too bad for them, I plan to be in the area several times a year for the next four years.
Overall, there was nothing that made me leave the hotel immediately but lots of irritating things that convinced me never to go back again. I give it a D+ as in not a complete failure but not passing either.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am hoping that Quality Inn's recent purchase of the War Bonnet Hotel is with the plan of doing a massive upgrade! The rooms and hallways are all very dated and worn. The room itself was satisfactory but the AC was noisy and there were lots of sign of wear and tear, including a bathroom door that didn't latch. For the price, it was adequate but certainly room for improvement! The 'hot breakfast' was decent for a 'free meal.'

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Room fine but bathroom exceptionally small. Basin etc separate. Breakfast probably best thing about it, good choice cereals, waffles juice etc and nice scrambled eggs sausage links and country fried potatoes. Staff on check in appeared to be doing me a huge favour by letting me check in slightly early but had made no comment to two previous customers. Check out fine friendly and efficient. The only way i can describe this large hotel is souless.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Beds hard as a rock.small stain on sheet.water in shower randomly went from the right temp to scalding hot and cold.dirty carpet along the walls and register heat was tough to regulate.only good thing was the sink was outside of the shower so I could get ready while husband showered!

• Stayed: May 2012