“Superb from clean sheets to cookies!”
Review of Hampton Inn Butte

Hampton Inn Butte
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Butte is my hometown. When I come to visit Grandma, I want to take my children to a clean hotel with a nice swimming pool. I've tried other hotels, not sure what took me so long to try the Hampton. What was I waiting for! My sister traveled with me this trip and we raved the entire time we were there. The staff were incredibly kind and joyful. My sister said it felt like family. The cookies were to die for! I'm sorry, it's the small touches that matter most... The hand sanitizer packets, the free toiletries, should you find you forgot something vital. The breakfast area was clean and organized, not to mention the to go bags for those hurried to move on in their adventures. The pool was super clean. LOVE that it has 2 shallow ends. The rooms spacious and comfy. Flat screen TV was a pleasure to snuggle in after the children fell asleep. Bathroom spacious and clean. Clean Clean Clean! Oh and did we mention it was clean? And about the price... I chose this hotel based on price. I know what you get down the road for the same price. This was literally the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, in it's league. Love it!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Butte

Reviewed November 18, 2009

I haven't stayed in a Hampton Inn for many years because my last experience was awful but this seemed to be my only decent choice in Butte. I was pleasantly surprised - the staff was very courteous and helpful. I received a phone call a few minutes after I had reached my room asking if the room was okay and if I had everything I needed. The room had a fridge and microwave. It was a good size room and the mattress was decent. The location is convenient. Breakfast was decent (for a free breakfast) - they had stuff for a sausage/egg/cheese biscuit, cereal, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, etc. They also offered bagged breakfasts for free if you didn't have time to sit down to eat. The only downside was the heat/air unit - it was not thermostat controlled so you just had to keep tweaking the settings to get the temperature right.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2009

My son, a Sailor in the U.S. Navy, was traveling to WA to his new base. He was having major car troubles and went to the Hampton Inn for a room. He rightly asked for a Military Rate and was informed that although they had plenty of rooms, they were fresh out of Military Rates. He stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. They gladly gave him a military rate and he said the hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank Sailormom20
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I used trip advisor to book a 2 week trip out west from Minnesota and in Butte I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn. Best choice for us! The rooms are spotless, lots of space to set luggage, backpacks, misc. other travel items. Hampton Inn beds are VERY comfortable and have various pillows to choose from depending on what firmness you prefer. Hot breakfast, fresh fruit, eggs/sausage and all sorts of choices for breakfast. Polite staff that assisted with our questions. I wouldn't hesitate to book with the Hampton in Butte again. Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2009

We looked at this hotel and Holiday Inn Express in Butte.

The Hampton in cost a few dollars more but well worth the price.

The hot tub and pool were great after a long road trip. Not to mention the free warm cookies upon arrival.

The beds and room was very clean and comfortable. Our room was recently painted and looked bran new. This is a great place to stay in Butte for a reasonable price.

The breakfast was good your typical Hampton Inn breakfast adequate but not fantastic food.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Hampton Inn is great for the business traveler. It's very close to the Butte airport, as well as restaurants, shopping, etc. Rooms are very clean and nice, and the beds are really comfortable. The free inroom wireless worked great my whole stay. This hotel has many other great amenities...free parking, 24 hour fitness room, business center, complimentary breakfast, etc.

The front desk staff were very helpful with directions and advice. If business brings me back to Butte, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 2, 2008

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Butte in September 2008 while I was in town for a conference at another hotel. I was looking for a clean, modern hotel for a good value and I found just that. I'm not sure how old the actual building is, but the rooms seemed very new and were clean. Nice big king size bed - VERY comfortable. Had a big TV, desk, sitting chair and easy to control AC unit. The bathroom was big enough, with nice supplies and a nice shower with the curved shower rod for more room. The staff was very nice and the free breakfast in the morning was more than just your continental breakfast - eggs, sausage, biscuits plus all the usual stuff. For those of you not familiar with Butte - the hotel is pretty close to the interstate and right on the main street (Harrison). Close to lots of restaurants, the mall, Wal-Mart, the airport, etc. I would certainly recommend this property to others and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when I'm in Butte.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business