Hampton Inn Butte
$91
$80
Super 8 Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
$68
$119
$68
$58
$50
Finlen Hotel and Inn(Butte)(Great Value!)
$76
All reviewsfront deskmontana clubcomplimentary breakfast isplace to staycookiesbusiness centerthe breakfast areaglacier national parkstaff was very friendlyroom was cleana great staygreat breakfastwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelafter a long dayroad tripwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This hotel & front desk Manager Judy are awesome! I was permitted to check in early (to alleviate leaving my electronics in the vehicle in such cold weather while I headed out on an ATV adventure). The room was extremely clean, fresh, well apportioned and had a most luxurious, comfortable bed! The secure internet connection was a welcomed feature. I was provided with a map which included various tourist attractions and their location.

The breakfast selection was more than sufficient to start the day. The bagel toppers were delicious.

I had requested a late check out due to touring Butte and this request was kindly granted.

Great stay at this hotel with helpful, friendly and accommodating staff! Would highly recommend to travelers going through Butte, MT.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The pool and finess center were great. The staff were very helpfull. I appriciated the mangers reception with beer, wine and snacks. It was extremly cold during our stay. We were lucky as our car started. So other guest had problems but were helped by the staff. I would deffinelly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We received very good value for our money. The hotel is easy to access from the interstate and close to good restaurants. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Complimentary breakfast was excellant. Hotel staff were very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very fresh and welcoming hotel with easy access to I-90 or all areas of Butte. Very friendly staff and a great night's sleep. Nice eating area with a lot of excellent choices for breakfast. Everything was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very clean with great helpful staff but on the expensive side for retired customer what more can I say other than what I said I guess you want me to ramble just to fill up the required space in this survey we I not sure how this is working but I hope I'm about done because I can't think of anymore to rant about thank you very much

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family