“I really like Hampton Inn's”
Review of Hampton Inn Butte

Hampton Inn Butte
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed July 25, 2012

After a long day of driving we arrived in Butte. I checked in at the Hampton Inn and I was so glad I checked in around 5:30 because the receptionist said that they generally are full by 7:00. They were down to two rooms by the time I checked in.

Super comfy bed, clean room- pleasant staff and yummy breakfast. Nothing more to say just a very restful night which we needed before we had another long day of driving.

Room Tip: If staying here make sure you book ahead Butte is in the middle of nowhere and there are not a bunch...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 17, 2012

On our recent 3,400 mile trans-country motor tour, the Butte Hampton rates among the best
overnight of the several motel/hotels where we stayed. The front desk and management
personnel were friendly and accommodating. The fellow Todd was especially helpful when our rental car decided not to start in the AM. Todd went all out to make sure we started and were comfortably underway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Butte_MTHotelGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Butte, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Willie 239,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn for your stay in our area, and for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor.

We were particularly thrilled to read your praise for Todd, who has been a valued member of our maintenance staff since 2008.

Our overall staff is second-to-none, and are committed to going above-and-beyond in providing superior customer care for all of our guests. I'm pleased that you had the opportunity to experience their hospitality first-hand.

Thank you again. We wish you safe and happy travels in the future!

Kelly Smith, General Manager, Butte Hampton Inn

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Another Hampton Inn that is no longer new. Clean and comfortable with that bed I am looking for. A pool and hot tub and the workout equipment that the boss is looking for. Breakfast as normal all at a reasonable rate.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a "Wrong location"
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FraserValleyBOB
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear FraserValleyBOB,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and that you and your boss found just what each of you was looking for.

I'd love to add to your comments about the hotel not being a brand-new Hampton. While it's true that we've been here for a few years, we recently underwent a vast renovation of our lobby - adding a new breakfast serving area; a new all-day-use seating area; 2 new business centers and a cozy double-sided fireplace. We've also added-on to the hotel with a 600 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with 5 cardio machines that each boast a personal viewing screen; a full complement of weight equipment; and more.

In addition, Hilton Hhonors members earn points AND miles, and now enjoy complimentary access to USA Today online as well.

We hope to visit wtih you again one day should business or pleasure bring you back this way. In the meantime, we wish you safe and happy travels!

Kelly Smith, General Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Perfect stay, great staff, clean and inviting room, and comfortable bed. Loved the complimentary breakfast - fresh and hot.

I would not recommend the pizza parlor/casino across the street for dinner though, ask the friendly staff for a suggestion, as I should have done.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is an awesome hotel. I love the look of the hotel - recent renovations. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions with a smile! We were given a room on the 1st floor, which I was glad to have. Even though the hotel was completely full with local track teams, we didn't hear a sound through the walls. The room, 108, was clean and had plenty of room. The ceilings were very high. The room had a flat screen TV, microwave and fridge. The best part of the stay was the HUGE jacuzzi bathtub! I have no idea if this is a standard option or if we were upgraded, but it was a very pleasant surprise! Will gladly return here the next time we are in town.

2  Thank tvwest
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This was a very comfortable hotel , even though they were finishing up their remodeling it was so nice. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant.. We made our reservations a few minutes before we got there and everything was ready when we arrived. Breakfast was very good and a nice way to start a traveling day. I would stay hear again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: our room was nice and quiet as i would suspect they all are.
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Having stayed at a few Hampton Inn's I expect a clean room, a nice breakfast, above average fixtures, and thats what I got. The staff were very friendly. The location is easy to find, and there are several options for a bite to eat close by. And as I am quite tall it's nice to find a shower fixture thats above my head. The only problem I had was the people in the room above mine walked like stampeding elephants. I would stay here again if I find myself in Butte.

Room Tip: If you don't want to listen to the people in the room above you plodding around you may try the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo