“great nights sleep”
Review of Hampton Inn Butte

Hampton Inn Butte
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Butte
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This was a very comfortable hotel , even though they were finishing up their remodeling it was so nice. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant.. We made our reservations a few minutes before we got there and everything was ready when we arrived. Breakfast was very good and a nice way to start a traveling day. I would stay hear again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: our room was nice and quiet as i would suspect they all are.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Butte

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Having stayed at a few Hampton Inn's I expect a clean room, a nice breakfast, above average fixtures, and thats what I got. The staff were very friendly. The location is easy to find, and there are several options for a bite to eat close by. And as I am quite tall it's nice to find a shower fixture thats above my head. The only problem I had was the people in the room above mine walked like stampeding elephants. I would stay here again if I find myself in Butte.

Room Tip: If you don't want to listen to the people in the room above you plodding around you may try the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2012

During our stay they were renovating the hotel. The front desk employees were very nice upon check in. We were given the movie package. We got a bag full of goodies for our movie which was nice. Our room was clean and nice. We settled down to watch the movie and the reception was not the greatest all the time. Every once and awhile it had squares and was delayed. Then, probably due to the renovations the power went out, not once, not twice, but three times! It did come on after a fairly short time. However, during the outage, I called down to the front desk and no one answered. Later, I called to the front again and no one answered. The bed was pretty hard. Also, since we had a late arrival we were really looking forward to sleeping in. I was woken up at 7:30 am by loud noises above us. Then, I realized that the furniture was being banged around and moved all over for about 20 minutes and the vacuum was going. Not only could I hear the room directly above being cleaned VERY loudly but the other one next to it. I just felt it was really loud.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank RenieT3
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is a great place to stop for a good sleep and an excellent breakfast while on a road trip. The front desk staffs were very helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast the next morning as well. The location was fantastic as well, easy access to the highway with a gas station close by, would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littleworld
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed with my adult daughter for two nights for a family function. We had a top floor room and it was very quiet and very clean. The beds were super comfortable! Breakfast was just o.k. but it was free so can't complain. I would stay there again because I liked how clean and comfortable the room was.

Room Tip: Pick a top floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AlaskaTraveler52
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is my third trip to Butte since Nov 2011. First trip, I stayed at another hotel and wasn't impressed. A coworker suggested the Hampton. Glad they did. The rooms are updated and well maintained. The staff is always helpful. I asked about a good Pizza place and they recommended one, but the place didn't deliver. The young lady at the desk offered to go pick it up for me!

The breakfast has been good each of the days I've been here with a change in selection each morning.

I will need to travel to Butte 2-3 times per year. This will be my home away from home.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The hotel was under construction and filled to capacity.Besides kids running up and down the halls as the hotel was filled to capacity, we were thrilled to get the last room. We were right across the elevators and ice machine but the room was more than adequate and the staff so very friendly and full of information about Butte. My one beef as a Canadian travelling in the US is that it is almost impossible to find recycle bins in hotel rooms or even places such as Starbucks where we are used to having recycle bins. What an opportunity for the hotel industry to do their part.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple