“One of my Faves”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Basin, MT
“One of my Faves”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Love the salmon, any way they do it. The kabobs are good too.
There is many things about Fred's I like and have never found anything I didn't like.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank GoddessInJoy

Great Falls, Montana
“Pleasent surprise”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

It's Americana food, with a bar. Good atmosphere, and everything was fresh, evening though fried. This was a pleasant surprise! Thought it was going to be typical type Applebee's .... Chilies.... It beat my expectations and I will definitely return! Locally owned, local recipes

1 Thank Josh L
Spokane, Washington
“Do not let the looks fool you”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I wanted a good steak my hotel recommended this place. Expecting a Steak house type resturant I was a little surprised that the place was nothing more than a diner, but wow the food was awsome!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SPokaneSean
“Some of the best steak meet anywhere”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time I eat here. Whenever I pass through Butte I make sure I eat here. It's a small town bar with excellent food. Try kabobs because they are excellent. When in Montana you can't go wrong with beef so stick with it. It's by far some of the best steak meet one can find.

1 Thank stric75
Yakima, Washington, United States
“Service, atmosphere, food - all below par”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had the Salmon... it was poorly seasoned and fishy. The presentation was pathetic and the service was so so. The cook continued to be noisy and disruptive with sudden outbursts of communication to the rest of the staff. Looks like more of a place to drink and have finger food.

Visited September 2012