“Pleasent surprise”

Ranked #24 of 112 Restaurants in Butte
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

It's Americana food, with a bar. Good atmosphere, and everything was fresh, evening though fried. This was a pleasant surprise! Thought it was going to be typical type Applebee's .... Chilies.... It beat my expectations and I will definitely return! Locally owned, local recipes

1  Thank Josh L

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I wanted a good steak my hotel recommended this place. Expecting a Steak house type resturant I was a little surprised that the place was nothing more than a diner, but wow the food was awsome!

1  Thank SPokaneSean
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time I eat here. Whenever I pass through Butte I make sure I eat here. It's a small town bar with excellent food. Try kabobs because they are excellent. When in Montana you can't go wrong with beef so stick with it. It's by far some of the best steak meet one can find.

1  Thank stric75
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had the Salmon... it was poorly seasoned and fishy. The presentation was pathetic and the service was so so. The cook continued to be noisy and disruptive with sudden outbursts of communication to the rest of the staff. Looks like more of a place to drink and have finger food.

3  Thank Chuck C
Reviewed September 11, 2012

No problems with parking or getting a table. Seated immediately and drinks ordered and on the table in first 5 minutes.

We had the baby back ribs and a burger. All good! Try the onion rings!!

What we didn't expect.... A great martini!

Definitely worth a try.

1  Thank deetter

Been to Freds Mesquite Grill? Share your experiences!