“Good Stuff”

Ranked #26 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Freds serve great burgers. I think for a small town, the prices was a little on the high end ($15/avg) but it is not "super expensive". Great atmosphere and plenty of free parking!

I didnt care for the monster-sized drinking cups but its what makes the place so fun!

1  Thank explorer-0001

Reviewed December 14, 2010

I had the fish and chips,my wife had chicken strips. we had fries. The fish & chips are the best you will have in Mt period! Icelandic cod and fantastic batter!!! same with the strips,excellent batter great chicken. Fries were very good! Beer selection,again wonderful! I cant wait to get back to Butte! I love Butte and the food there!

Reviewed October 4, 2010

Ate here quite a few times while in Butte. Fell in love with the pasta they serve their skewers over! The kabobs were good, but the pasta sauce was amazing. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 25, 2010

Food is okay but my goodness is it overpriced. For crying out loud, how they stay in business with prices like this never ceases to amaze me. I don't consider myself cheap, but I don't just go through money to the wind when I dine out. This place would NEVER survive in a town with many restaurants (which obviously Butte isn't one of) with the existing pricing scheme! Save yourself the money.....dine elsewhere. Service is only marginal and the atmosphere is far from anything that you will need to write home about.

1  Thank montanatravelin
Reviewed July 27, 2010

We visited Butte on 7/11/10 and found this restaurant while driving around. The fries were great, the beer was refreshing and the service and overall atmosphere was great. Will eat here again on our next visit.

Been to Freds Mesquite Grill? Share your experiences!