“Best Steak in Butte!”

Dining options: Reservations
Butte, Montana
“Best Steak in Butte!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have always loved the Derby! The food is excellent and the staff is extremely friendly! I have noticed some recent upgrades in the decor which was needed! The new owners really seem to be making a difference! I would recommend this establishment to families or a couple looking for a good meal on their night out! Thank you for the excellent service and outstanding food! I will be sure to return soon!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jamesleeh

“Horrible.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

So I went there with my track team this past weekend. We had about 35 people there. You would get that it would take them a little bit to make the food right? We got our food 2 hours after we ordered. They forgot some drinks. And the salads were horrible. Some people had too much dressing while I had no dressing. Once we got our food there was probably 10 of us that actually finished everything. Everyone wasn't hungry once they actually got their food . They had tinfoil on the wall as a design. The waitresses were really nice they came and gave us some sides of pasta. Don't know if that's what they always do or not.. but all in all I would not recommend this.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jordankulczyk
Phoenix, Arizona
“*****Derby*****”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was recommended this restaurant while passing through it didn't disappoint. The food was five stars, maybe the best steak i have eaten and a man size portion too. Had a little fun with my family playing and picking keno numbers while we waited. Drinks were excellent as we're side dishes. My server who's name escapes me (sorry you deserve props) was extremely pleasant. She was awesome with my kids. I would highly recommend this place for date night, or family night. Can't wait for my next trip back I gotta try the lobster the table next to me had......that was also huge.

Visited March 2014
Glendive, Montana
“Only one problem”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

WOW! The food was excellent, the service was excellent. The only problem I had was I couldn't eat it all...

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The Derby is one of my favorite places to go when I am visiting family and friends in Butte. The steaks are the best I've ever had. The drinks are awesome and the service was very good. I highly recommend this place to all.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Shantra A

Been to The Derby Steakhouse? Share your experiences!