“Vacation”

Metals Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
San Antonio
“Vacation”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had lunch here - outstanding fish and chips and sandwiches. Very large portions. More TV's than you can imagine. If you like to watch sports while you eat - this is a great place.

Visited July 2013

Salem, Oregon
“An interesting place for a beer and food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a spot for dinner and decided to try Metals. The building is very interesting since it used to be a large bank with a large vault. They had a good variety of beers and food. The servers were well versed in their beer and food and made some very good suggestions. We would go back next time in town.

Visited June 2013
Missoula, Montana
“There are much better places to eat in Butte than this one.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

While the building itself is very unique, the food was overpriced, bland and my pizza was undercooked with unmelted cheese and a doughy crust. The hostess was rude, lazy and uninterested in tending to our minor requests. I asked politely if they could please find the hockey finals on TV, to which she turned to the server and asked "Do you got that? I don't want to." Finally, when we asked, our server could not offer any recommendations or knowledge on their tap beers, and responded with "I don't know" to several questions about the drink menu. I guarantee there are better places in Butte to get food and we will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Better than across the street”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I loved the atmosphere. The food was not the greatest. The service was good. The pizza looked like it came out of a box, but other than that the food was pretty good.

• Visited June 2013
Palm Desert, California
“Try eating in a bank vault”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

While we ate by a large window, I did peak into the vault which sat 5 or 6. Yes this is a converted bank building. The entrance is under construction, so step carefully. Located in the heart of historic uptown Butte, this was one of the only open restaurants on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Truly I was only looking for a clean restroom. When we sat down to order a light lunch, I had to try a Moose Drool beer on tap. The local brown lager was tasty. We had a Ty Cobb salad and bowl of chili. Chili was spicy and packed with ground beef and beans. Cobb salad was large with chicken, bacon, egg, avocado, lettuce, cheese and tomato. Check out all the local sports celebs in the Coach's room. Service was fast and polite.

• Visited May 2013