“neat building”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Redding, California
“neat building”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great service and great food! I had the buffalo wing salad, tasty. My husband had a burger and my son had chicken strip basket. The waffle fries were great. We went to a steak house the night before and were very disappointed, wish we had just gone here, good prices, great value and a really neat setting. when we go back to butte we are going to try dinner here next time!

• Visited April 2013

Cedar City, Utah
“Unique and good.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We had the grilled cheese and tomatoe soup. It was the most unique sandpit hand soup I've ever had. It was really good though. We also got a side of the criss cross fries. Those were good as well. The building was cool to see and vault was cool as well. I'd come back here. Prices were decent too.

Visited April 2013
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great Hamburgers”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Excellent place for lunch with a Sports bar atmosphere. The hamburgers are very good and the service is great in this old 1900 Metals Bank building. The old vault is just off the eating area.

Visited March 2013
“Excellent service, crappy food”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had the brisket dinner. The meat was tough, tasted like old shoe leather, and the barbecue sauce was from a jar and cold. My baked potato was not cooked fully. However, the potato soup was yummy. The waitress was very nice and took my meal off the ticket. She was very professional and felt terrible for the experience I would have expected a manager to come by but he just stood around. I would only recommend the soup., possibly a stop for lunch but would never stop in for dinner. I was visiting from Scottsdale,az and maybe I've just got higher expectations for the price. Overall, thumbs down.

Butte, Montana, United States
“AWESOME PLACE”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great food, Awesome atmosphere, amazing staff and good prices! This place is jut awesome! A great place to watch the game, have a beer with friends, have a dinner meeting, or even a date! MUST TRY

Visited May 2012

Been to Metals Sports Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!