“WHAT A FIND! DON'T MISS IT! SUPER FOOD, SERVICE, AMBIENCE”
Review of Uptown Cafe

Uptown Cafe
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We trusted the other reviews and we are glad we did. Great drinks, super, super service, and one of the best meals we have had. We shared a dinner and they divided things up without an extra charge. It is that kind of place. We wish it were located in our hometown Seattle, nothing quite as good and reasonable there.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have only eaten here once and it was a long time ago....so I can't really give a good or bad rating.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The best food in Butte...highly recommend a visit to the Uptown Cafe. Barb is great to work with for catering as well - and their prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Made a reservation based on a friend's recommendation and was very impressed. We have eaten at quite a few "world class" restaurants and this one is definitely one of the best. The wait staff is very attentive without being overbearing. The five course meal is very filling and priced well. I had the crab stuffed shrimp and my husband had the quail. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and the crab stuffing had a great flavor. My husband's quail was melt in your mouth with a delicious sauce. We had our eleven year old son with us who is a VERY picky eater. They didn't have anything on the menu that he would eat, so we asked if they could possibly make a grilled cheese. They were very accommodating and it ended up being one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches he has ever had! We didn't have any room left for desert, but saw them being served at other tables and wished we weren't so full. Will definitely be back when passing through Butte. The only thing that I would recommend to the owners would be new carpet (or even better, Hardwoods) as the current carpet had a lot of large noticeable stains and maybe new chairs, the leather seats were cracked and peeling. Other than that, AMAZING!

1  Thank aspen447
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I am a native of the great state if Montana and come from a large family of restaurant owners, football coaches and players,(big eaters!) and I can recommend the Uptown Cafe as your best and consistently outstanding restaurant! The value, the amazing cuisine and service are unsurpassed! If you are traveling thru Butte you owe it to yourselves to dine at the Uptown!

1  Thank 1508swilson

Been to Uptown Cafe? Share your experiences!