“My Favorite Place in Butte”

Pekin Noodle Parlor
Ranked #72 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/pekin-noodle-parlor-butte
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/pekin-noodle-parlor-butte
“My Favorite Place in Butte”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is not for the "picky" type. If you want a modern looking, new restaurant, keep on walking. BUT if you are all about FOOD and could give a care less what the place looks like, EAT Here. You will eat in small little booths that are closed to a hallway by a bright orange curtain. The orange curtains probably haven't changed in 50 years, but that is what makes this place what its own. BY FAR the best Chinese Food on the planet. You must start with the Chinese bbq pork as an appetizer. (keep that hot mustard on the table so you can put on your entrée). My favorites are the Sweet n Sour Chicken (oh my god. SO freaking amazing) put over a bed of pork fried rice, with a drizzle of that hot mustard, and a tinyyy bit of soy sauce. Best. Food. Ever. I promise. OH and the sweet n sour wontons are amazing too! Keep an open mind about the environment and enjoy the experience.

• Visited March 2014

Butte, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New owner HORRIBLE!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very rude! I used to love this place was the very best around but is slowly gone down hill, did not like the service at all, I guess all good things come to an end... Only reason I did not leave worse review is it really was the best. I would try the Soho a couple blocks over much cleaner and way better service!!

Visited December 2013
Helena, Montana
“Go if you dare.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Not for the faint of heart. Upstairs is a flamingo pink curtained booth with your name on it. A tradition in Butte for 50 years I guess. Not like any Chinese restaurant you've ever eaten in. Mushrooms are all canned. BBQ pork is good. We stick with sweet and sour whatever. Each dish comes with noodles or rice. Get the noodle drained and add the sweet and sour sauce. This is a place to relive a memory rather than an especially good meal. We eat here a couple of times a year and remember when.....

• Visited July 2013