“New owner HORRIBLE!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pekin-noodle-parlor-butte
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pekin-noodle-parlor-butte
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very rude! I used to love this place was the very best around but is slowly gone down hill, did not like the service at all, I guess all good things come to an end... Only reason I did not leave worse review is it really was the best. I would try the Soho a couple blocks over much cleaner and way better service!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Not for the faint of heart. Upstairs is a flamingo pink curtained booth with your name on it. A tradition in Butte for 50 years I guess. Not like any Chinese restaurant you've ever eaten in. Mushrooms are all canned. BBQ pork is good. We stick with sweet and sour whatever. Each dish comes with noodles or rice. Get the noodle drained and add the sweet and sour sauce. This is a place to relive a memory rather than an especially good meal. We eat here a couple of times a year and remember when.....