“Awesome trip back in time”

Butte Urban Safari Tours (B.U.S.T.)
More attraction details
Owner description: Where else can you get a custom tour by a seasoned architect and historic preservationist? Join us as we take you through the past and into the future in historic Uptown Butte Montana! Travel in our energy-efficient electric transports during all seasons. We go where others can't, and tell you what others won't! We have 35 years of experience in this historic town and we can't wait to tell you all about it! This tour is one-of-a-kind, never the same, and one you'll never forget!
“Awesome trip back in time”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Loved the informative trip about Butte in the golf cart. Someone recommended to me so I took a visiting friend and we had a great time learning about the mining times and historic people and buildings of Butte. Mark's passion for preservation of these old buildings is engaging! I will be taking all my visiting guests on this interesting trip back in time :)

Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Butte Tour is the best”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Mark Reavis has become a household name in my family. His tour of Butte was so good that one year later, we are still talking about it. My entire family toured Butte with Mark and Nicole. We told him about our family roots and he made sure that we saw everything that was associated with our family. He worked really hard on our behalf and we felt soooo lucky that he was our tour guide. My family came away with a deeper appreciation of our mining roots and with a sense of the beauty of Butte. I've taken lots of tours around the US and abroad; Mark's tour beat them all.

Visited July 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“What an adventure!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a blast on our tour with Mark. I was was thrilled to bring some friends from out of town to my hometown for some education. What I didn't expect was how much I learned! Wow! My guests raved about it, I loved it, my husband is still talking about it. I fell in love all over again with my quirky little Butte, MT. It was truly an enchanted afternoon that we will all remember for years to come. Thank you B.U.S. T! A Montana summer must-do!

Visited June 2014
Missoula, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mark and his Butte Time Machine”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I took my friend from the Netherlands on the tour to experience some of Montana's "old west"
history. WOW!! What a tour. Not only does Mark know the facts about Butte but his stories brought the past to life. We saw the mansions of the wealthy, the small houses of the hard working miners and the brothels of the past. We were especially interested in the mines and we were treated to a tour of the old buildings. We could not take enough photos. Such a one on one feeling, a rare thing with most tours.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda L
Death Valley Junction
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This is a must for anyone visiting Butte and surrounding areas.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Have your camera ready because each place that Mark/ Nicole take you, is breathtaking. To see and experience the mine, walk Mercury St, pass the mansions and churches, you will be in complete awe of Buttes beauty. Mark has dedicated himself to the history in Butte and Montana and it is absolutely the most amazing thing you will ever experience. Make it a point to stop at the copper shop across from the mall for your souvenirs. Mark knows where it is. I promise you, your tour will be the highlight of your trip.

Visited May 2014
Nicole v, Owner at Butte Urban Safari Tours (B.U.S.T.), responded to this review, May 29, 2014
It is simply the best feeling to know that a good friend understands why we live here in Butte, MT. It is also fantastic to show them the town, relate the history, and watch their excitement as they take it all in. And we always have an open door for you, Sandy, as we know, as usual, you will be returning to Butte again!