“Inexpensive!”
Review of Taco Del Sol

Taco Del Sol
Ranked #33 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Mission Style Mexican Fare served in the heart of historic Uptown Butte. Mission burritos, fish & shrimp tacos, horchata, Jarritos, kid friendly.
Chicago
“Inexpensive!”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Good chips and salsa. Very simple but good food for a great price. Just had a snack but the place seemed to be a hangout for locals to grab a quick lunch.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank NoDoubtCurious

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good burritos”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

If you are hungry and you love American-style burritos then this is your best bet in Butte. I get a burrito from here every week or two. I like them because it usually almost fills me up when I eat one burrito. It is quick and competitively priced. I feel that I am getting more quality nutrients per dollar and by-weight than I would at a standard fast food place. Their hottest hot sauce is not hot at all, I wouldn't even register it as mild. The trick is to get the right person to make your burrito, some of the people make the burritos skimpier than others. I am a hungry hungry hippo style eater. If I have not eaten all day, I get a burrito and a taco.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank pat E
Butte, Montana
“great selection and super service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I haven't gotten past the fish tacos because theu are so good! Lots of choices, freshly assembled, great value

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Juliebutte
Butte, Montana
“Best Fish Tacos in Butte”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Actually I think they may be the only fish tacos in Butte, but nonetheless, they are amazing. They also do a fantastic fish burrito. The rest of the food is good, but the fish taco is a winner. Go early on the weekends, sometimes they run out of things on friday and saturday nights!

• Visited November 2013