“Best Breakfast in Montana!”
Review of Park & Main Cafe

Park & Main Cafe
Ranked #9 of 110 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Have had Breakfast here several times when we go to Butte. The ingredients taste fresh, a few interesting menu selections out of the ordinary. Staff always pleasant. Clean & comfortable. Love this place!

1  Thank Dez1970

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great spot under Metals Rstaurant for breakfast. Great menu with some awesome choice. I had the jumborita and it was filling. Staff is good and friendly. This is a don't miss if you are local or travelling!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Walking in the door, we were greeted and treated as if we came here all the time, and the actual locals were greeted by name. What friendly people behind the counter and serving delicious food! We had a Texas Twister jumburrito, huevos rancheros, and coffee--all really, really good and fresh. This cafe is no longer run by a non-profit, but the food was just as good as the last time we were here some time ago when it was. It's open from 6 AM through lunchtime 7 days a week, really worth a small detour off the interstate, and easy to find--the name is the cafe's location. Great place!

1  Thank A_Saunterer
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Good food, but rude service. I've never been treated so bad in a restaurant. The lady at the countered taking my order (probably a pre-releaser) mumbled and when I asked twice for her to repeat herself she became hostile. I won't be back.

1  Thank Butte406
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently moved to butte, and I must say this restaurant is wonderful. The food quality is excellent and the service is professional yet friendly. The meals ordered have always been quick to arrive, accurate as ordered, properly prepared, and well seasoned. The breakfast menu is well formulated to include both a classic American selection, as well as more unique gourmet styles. I have been impressed with everything I have tried so far.
The atmosphere is well done and the building has unique historical character. It is casual and comfortable but also tasteful. The staff is professional but very friendly and welcoming.
I also understand it is a nonprofit, with proceeds directed towards the cooking school for at-risk youth. This makes me feel far less guilty about splurging on lattes now and again.... Which they happen to do quite well also.