“Very nice ;)”

Butte, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice ;)”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I loved this place clean quiet, took my soon to be wife and she loved it too! thank you! They also took part in a donation witch I think is great and says much about the people who own this.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 145seana

Seattle
“Excellent American-Chinese in Butte!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We arrived in Butte on a blustery, thundery evening and were drenched by the time we settled on Soho for dinner. Our original plan had been to eat at another restaurant but it closed earlier than we'd expected. What a great find Soho turned out to be! Whereas this isn't an authentic Chinatown style of food, it's very good American Chinese. Service was quick, and every course of my combination platter was tasty. Not too terribly greasy overall, nice light preparation on the egg roll, and outstanding hot & sour soup. The only small ding in my book was for a stale fortune cookie, hardly worth mentioning!

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, VA
“Fine meal, pleasant ambience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late to town and were happy to be greeted by a smiling hostess just before 9 pm after a long day of travel. Moo Shui Vegetables, Pork Lo Mein and Tofu in Hot Bean Sauce were our menu choices, all nicely prepared and tasty. The Moo Shui was a little watery for the type of dish, but flavor was excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys Chinese food.

Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent Asian Fare in the Mining City”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a pleasant surprise to find such great Asian cuisine in Butte, Montana. My wife and I enjoyed an early dinner one evening with excellent service and great food. I was especially happy with the hot & sour soup. My chicken lo mein was some of the best I've eaten in the U.S. and my wife was very pleased with her beef and broccoli entrée.

The atmosphere and decor was slightly strange--as most Chinese restaurants in the U.S. usually are. The quiet dining room was punctuated with flat screen televisions showing a variety of sporting events which struck us as a little odd.

The service was friendly and attentive and the food came very quickly from the kitchen after ordering. We observed that the other diners in the restaurant were equally happy with their dishes and received the same great service.

• Visited July 2013
Helena, Montana
“Nice atmosphere, good food, great service.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We traveled to Butte to have a special dinner. Despite several recommendations to eat at the Uptown Cafe, we decided to eat across the street at the Soho for something different. The sushi and nigiri special was excellent - especially nicely presented. Chinese food was equally good, comparing most favorably to Jade Garden in Helena. The service was excellent.

• Visited August 2013