“Excellent Asian Fare in the Mining City”
Review of SoHo asian Cusine

SoHo asian Cusine
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Butte
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a pleasant surprise to find such great Asian cuisine in Butte, Montana. My wife and I enjoyed an early dinner one evening with excellent service and great food. I was especially happy with the hot & sour soup. My chicken lo mein was some of the best I've eaten in the U.S. and my wife was very pleased with her beef and broccoli entrée.

The atmosphere and decor was slightly strange--as most Chinese restaurants in the U.S. usually are. The quiet dining room was punctuated with flat screen televisions showing a variety of sporting events which struck us as a little odd.

The service was friendly and attentive and the food came very quickly from the kitchen after ordering. We observed that the other diners in the restaurant were equally happy with their dishes and received the same great service.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We traveled to Butte to have a special dinner. Despite several recommendations to eat at the Uptown Cafe, we decided to eat across the street at the Soho for something different. The sushi and nigiri special was excellent - especially nicely presented. Chinese food was equally good, comparing most favorably to Jade Garden in Helena. The service was excellent.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The portions here are large. The Kung Pao Beef was very hot, but very good. The Deep Fried Shrimp and the Egg Rolls were very good. The noodles served with the meal were almost cold. Service was great. Place is very clean. Cost of two dinners and appetizer was $30. Drinks are separate from the bar on the street level. Posted by grinandbrakeit.com

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in here for a quick bite during the Folk Fest. The staff took care of us well and we would likely return if in the area again. Well produced menu with ample choices. What we ordered was tasty and a fair price. What we didn't see or hear about from the server was the special that night was Sushi! Probably would have ordered that. Restaurant is upstairs from a bar and there is a ramp you can use to access the restaurant. Air conditioned and noticed the 10 degree difference as we ascended from the bar. They only downer reported in our group was the lack of flavor in the fried chicken wings.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Best food I have since I moved fro CA, just try it u will know what I'm talking about ,very nice place, high recommended