“Quick Dinner on the road”
Review of Fiesta Mexicana - CLOSED

Fiesta Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped by for a quick dinner while staying at the KOA in town.Chips and salsa were good, salsa was basicly pico de gyo with tomato juice could have used something more for body since all the sauce dripped off the chip.Casino next door was a dozen or so video games and a small locals bar.Food was rather plain and served not terribly hot.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We went there at recommendation from our hotel. We had driven for 8 hours that day and we only had to walk across the street. The server was friendly and good. I ordered a mexican meal that included chile relanos (can't remember what else). The presentation was bad - rice, beans, and main course (mostly brownish and no colour) or vegetable like lettuce or tomato. The food and prices were average. There was another family restaurant in the complex and I think I would try next time.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a restaurant/casino combo. We had dinner there on a Friday evening about 6:00 p.m.; it was moderately busy. The service was excellent, and both of our meals were very tasty. I would not say anything about the place was extraordinary, but it was certainly a nice place for dinner. Oh, and I've learned that, at these combination restaurant/casinos, liquor is significantly less expensive than at a regular restaurant.

They did have a very unique salsa: mostly typical except it included shredded cabbage. It was OK for me, but my wife liked it so much she purchased some to take home.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was the oddest thing. We went during Happy Hour but Happy Hour is only in the bar, not the restaurant. If the waiter brought you your drink, you had to pay full price but you could pay for your drink in the bar and carry it into the restaurant which is what my husband did.

The both had combo meals with chili rellenos, our favorite. I could make this at home better than what we ate here. Luckily we weren't too hungry and the prices were fair so it didn't take a bite out of our pocketbook. We were traveling through the area and would not try this place again if passing through. The service was great and there was a TV playing Mexican music. It was nice.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

After a long day on the motorcycle we were hungry and we were not disappointed. Both the food and service were awesome.